• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Profile edits: Avatars/Signatures/etc.

Yea, I really like it how yours match! Does mine match good?

I think your icon would look better without the white background. I removed it in case you wanted to try it.

hbLqLck.png

I change my signature/avatar way too often.. ;-; I can't make up my mind.

How are my signatures? It's like no one wants them because I can't make them animated.

vBzaQ72.png

I just realized my Sig updater is on hiatus... womp womp! can anyone help me with making the signature like the one I have currently? also, I sorta wanna make a double signature with my new town, so they are both displayed at same time!

I just realized my Sig updater is on hiatus... womp womp! can anyone help me with making the signature like the one I have currently? also, I sorta wanna make a double signature with my new town, so they are both displayed at same time!

if you go to simple, she can definitely make a two-town signature and can probably help replicate one like yours as long as you give her the exact info and such. she's a great sig maker, she's made me about four so far lol

psst... it'd be great if you said that i referred you if you got a sig from her

if you go to simple, she can definitely make a two-town signature and can probably help replicate one like yours as long as you give her the exact info and such. she's a great sig maker, she's made me about four so far lol

aahhh thank you so much for the help! I will tell her you sent me!!!

Ready and loaded for Splatoon! :D

i love my new signature so much! i have an obsession with getting new signatures and need an intervention, stat.

Back