Profile edits: Avatars/Signatures/etc.

mjocpz.png

27zd9o3.gif

Did up both these today, not sure how I feel about the town one, but I'm pretty proud of the Clear banner one. (Wish there was a way to make the spoiler appear higher, I'm not satisfied with where it is oops.)

Do any of you lot think I should change my username? I never really thought about it until now. It's just that I've been feeling kind of obligated to stick to the whole David Bowie theme, and though I absolutely adore him, I don't want that to be the only thing taken into consideration as a member of this community. I was thinking of changing to Bow, enabling me to keep part of my original identity here, but also to not have the obvious connection to Bowie himself. Any thoughts?

I think Bow would be pretty awesome, but not alongside images of david bowie bc I think itd be cheesie

It's totes up to you if you like Bowie or Bow better but I think that even if you kept Bowie and decided to change your avatar and signature, I would still think Bowie's a nice username. Think of it as Howie but with a "b". Also, if you kept it you could easily change your avatar & sig back to Davie Bowie if you missed referencing him. :p

Yeah, I think you're right. I think I'll stick with Bowie for a little while longer and see how it feels.

I think Bow would be pretty awesome, but not alongside images of david bowie bc I think itd be cheesie

Agreed.

Anyway, what do you lot think about my new avatar and signature? I was getting kinda tired of my current set and thought I could do with a change.

sig_for_myself_2_by_mythical_mystery-d8kxdim.jpg

my new signature, its so flipping tiny! can anyone help me make it a bit bigger so its readable? I tried making it bigger but it just made it blurry. (I'm kinda new to digital art btw)

View attachment 86264

my new signature, its so flipping tiny! can anyone help me make it a bit bigger so its readable? I tried making it bigger but it just made it blurry. (I'm kinda new to digital art btw)

Just enlarging it won't help the quality, you're better off (for the text I assume you're talking about) making the text larger in whatever program you used to make it, but don't go over 250px tall. Also it's better if you upload it to imgur and then use the

Does my avatar make me look like a newbie? And do you think my avatar and my signature tie together well?

Does my avatar make me look like a newbie? And do you think my avatar and my signature tie together well?

It makes you look like a bit of a newbie, yes, but it's not that big of a deal. Your avatar and signature don't fit together very well. It's not bad, though.

Last edited:
It makes you look like a bit of a newbie, yes, but it's not that big of a deal. Your avatar and signature don't fit together very well. It's not bad, though.

Hmm, do you think I should change my avatar to a different picture of Rosie?

And what do you think I should do to my signature?

Hmm, do you think I should change my avatar to a different picture of Rosie?

And what do you think I should do to my signature?

Well, I've always loved having matching avatars and signatures, so I'd get a new Rosie avatar, crop it so you only see the head and use the full image for the signature.

Well, I've always loved having matching avatars and signatures, so I'd get a new Rosie avatar, crop it so you only see the head and use the full image for the signature.

Would this be better? I changed the avatar and signature ^_^

Back