Profile edits: Avatars/Signatures/etc.

Yea, I really like it how yours match! Does mine match good?

I think your icon would look better without the white background. I removed it in case you wanted to try it.

hbLqLck.png

I change my signature/avatar way too often.. ;-; I can't make up my mind.

How are my signatures? It's like no one wants them because I can't make them animated.

vBzaQ72.png

I just realized my Sig updater is on hiatus... womp womp! can anyone help me with making the signature like the one I have currently? also, I sorta wanna make a double signature with my new town, so they are both displayed at same time!

I just realized my Sig updater is on hiatus... womp womp! can anyone help me with making the signature like the one I have currently? also, I sorta wanna make a double signature with my new town, so they are both displayed at same time!

if you go to simple, she can definitely make a two-town signature and can probably help replicate one like yours as long as you give her the exact info and such. she's a great sig maker, she's made me about four so far lol

psst... it'd be great if you said that i referred you if you got a sig from her

if you go to simple, she can definitely make a two-town signature and can probably help replicate one like yours as long as you give her the exact info and such. she's a great sig maker, she's made me about four so far lol

aahhh thank you so much for the help! I will tell her you sent me!!!

Ready and loaded for Splatoon! :D

i love my new signature so much! i have an obsession with getting new signatures and need an intervention, stat.

Back