• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Would you get a plastic surgery?

I personally wouldn't. There's nothing I'd really want changed, and apart from that my body scars easily. It would not help make me more attractive.

Yes I would. I actually plan to if I get enough money one day.

Ever since puberty I've never been happy with my breasts and after breast feeding my son when he was a baby they just became so small and saggy. Also finding the right bra size for me as well as ones that actually look nice on me is virtually impossible so that has brought my confidence down so much more. I wouldn't get huge boobs though I would only get them turned into a C cup to make them more of an average size.

This is something I don't actually talk about much with people because it really does upset me so please, no negative comments.

Last edited:
Yes I would. I actually plan to if I get enough money one day.

Ever since puberty I've never been happy with my breasts and after breast feeding my son when he was a baby they just became so small and saggy. Also finding the right bra size for me as well as ones that actually look nice on me is virtually impossible so that has brought my confidence down so much more. I wouldn't get huge boobs though I would only get them turned into a C cup to make them more of an average size.

This is something I don't actually talk about much with people because it really does upset me so please, no negative comments.

Same <3

Yeah guys can we please like not do the horrible comments that usually go hand in hand with this conversation online, a lot of people start slut shaming and it is so ridiculous. Not everybody who gets cosmetic surgery to enhance their aesthetics is an absolute self centered moron, like a lot of people seem to think.

As long as you pay for it with your own money and get it done by a trusted surgeon, it isn't my business. It's hilarious how people seem to think every person that gets surgery hates their body and only changes it (say in like a boob job) to please other people.

Last edited:
I said when I was 16 (I had little boobs) that by the time I was 18 and don't have boobs I would get a boob job, because I'm a D/DD (depending where I shop) I have no need now. But I have said I'll have a lift when I'm older. I really want a nose job, that's my biggest issue, I hate my nose.

I probably wouldn't get a nose job but I hate my nose too :c

Probably not, but if I ever considered it, I'd probably get something done about my ears. They stick out more than other peoples' and I hate them so much.

I probably wouldn't get a nose job but I hate my nose too :c

I've heard they're quite painful, but my friend's one went kinda wrong.
(She was bullied and and had her face slammed against a wall and it permanently disfigured her nose, so she had it done not long ago)

i'd never get it myself but to each their own!!
i was in a pretty bad car crash when i was young with my brother's (then) girlfriend and her sister, and her sister had to get serious cosmetic surgery to mask her facial injuries
in which case i could totally justify it, but nah i'd never get it for purely aesthetic reasons

Same <3

Yeah guys can we please like not do the horrible comments that usually go hand in hand with this conversation online, a lot of people start slut shaming and it is so ridiculous. Not everybody who gets cosmetic surgery to enhance their aesthetics is an absolute self centered moron, like a lot of people seem to think.

As long as you pay for it with your own money and get it done by a trusted surgeon, it isn't my business. It's hilarious how people seem to think every person that gets surgery hates their body and only changes it (say in like a boob job) to please other people.

Exactly. If I ever do get the chance to have it done it definitely wouldn't be for anyone, since my boyfriend says he loves them the way they are and I'm not even doing it for him. Even with his compliments I just can't bring myself to even like them a little bit. That's why I know it's something I'm not going to regret (unless something goes wrong) because after all the compliments it just doesn't change my mind about them.

Oh another one I want to get is laser eye surgery. I don't know if this counts but thought I'd mention that too. So sick of wearing glasses and contact lenses.

Exactly. If I ever do get the chance to have it done it definitely wouldn't be for anyone, since my boyfriend says he loves them the way they are and I'm not even doing it for him. Even with his compliments I just can't bring myself to even like them a little bit. That's why I know it's something I'm not going to regret (unless something goes wrong) because after all the compliments it just doesn't change my mind about them.

I am exactly the same tbh
Like I would totally consider lipo or a boob job, because that's what I want. My boyfriend says the same but tbh I think he'd rather see me being happy and doing something about it than getting ridiculously depressed about it and getting nowhere :")

I would get my teeth fixed, just because it will be a lot easier for me to floss. Otherwise, I'm pretty content with the way I look. I'm only speaking for my OWN BODY. What other people prefer to do with their own bodies, is their business.

Noep. I'm beautiful the way I am ~~~~ ❁◕ ‿ ◕❁ 'least, that's what they say.

Plus, if I'm going to do body modifications, I'd rather get another tattoo. yes pls.

Back