• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Would you get a plastic surgery?

NoGame

Bells
Hello!
Would you get a plastic surgery if you have the money? :cool: What type of plastic sugery and why?
Also, what do you believe about celebrities that get so many plastic surgeries/tattoos nowadays? Not that I have something against. There are tons of celebrities that look better after plastic surgeries (like Linda Evans, even if she's old), but there are also tons of celebrities (older ones), that look worse after plastic surgeries - Jocelyn Wildenstein (here is a picture), Elsa Patton (here is a picture), etc.

Also, would you get plastic surgeries when you're old? Should there be an age limit for plastic surgeries? :rolleyes:

No. It's kinda just wrong, in my opinion. People are better the way they are. Even if they think they look below average.

I don't know what kind of surgery I would have in particular, but I'm open to the idea and I fully support others doing what they want to and with their bodies. There are so many combinations of religious, psychological/emotional, cultural, physical, and social reasons that go into the decision that we as outsiders just don't know/can't possibly understand.

no (unless trans surgeries count, but im just planning on breast removal so it prob doesnt) and I wont judge anyone who decides to. I wont encourage it, but I wont shame them for it after they already did it.

I don't know what kind of surgery I would have in particular, but I'm open to the idea and I fully support others doing what they want to and with their bodies. There are so many combinations of religious, psychological/emotional, cultural, physical, and social reasons that go into the decision that we as outsiders just don't know/can't possibly understand.

Pretty deep. I liked what you said. Of course, in my opinion anyone can do whatever they want with their body, as long as they don't harm others ;-)

No, even though there are obviously things I wish I could change about my features I would never go through with plastic surgery. I think it's a complete waste of money since generally I think people look worse after they've had it. Obviously I'm not against other people having it, I just think a lot of good looking people have it who don't need it, then they end up looking fake.

Nope, I just wish people would accept themselves, but I guess it makes them feel more confident so idk.

I wouldn't get anything done (I'm happy with how I look - nothing that cosmetics won't fix) but I don't have any reason to be against anyone else getting plastic surgery. If that's what it takes for them to be happy with themselves then so be it. It's their choice.

Last edited:
Nah. I'd use the money for something more productive than to look fake. Even when I turn old, I still wouldn't want to as we're here to grow old. Nothing lasts forever and you could be the prettiest/most handsome person alive, but one day you'll lose that appearance. Plastic surgery is just fake, and (in my opinion) should be used for severe cases ~ not just for someone who was a face-lift and bigger boobs.

That's why I think personality/attitude etc is more important. If you have a horrible attitude/personality, then what'll be left when you turn old and grey? The elderly can be just as graceful or good looking anyway.

Most people after plastic surgery look awful, I feel bad :/ I'm open to the idea & if others wanna do it, by all means go ahead. I wouldn't mind having my fat sucked out lol, even though I know that never works positively in the long run,

no, God created us in the best way♥
and when people meddle with God's creation, honestly, they look ugliER

Last edited:
I like myself the way I am and the parts of me that aren't perfect just add to who I am, and besides I don't like that people can just hide what they really look like in general it just seems shallow to me. But, just because I don't like it personally doesn't mean I believe I should be able to control what others do with their life.

I think it might be one of those things where if you start, you can't stop. If you 'correct' one of your bad (in your mind) features, you might go looking for more things to fix. People should be happy with how they are, though it's easier said than done.

Edit OH and yes I think it's nice that people have little quirks about their faces - like I have 2 missing incisors which make my canines look quite prominent and pointy, and my boyfriend and friends say its cute :3 I wish people didn't always try to look the same

Last edited:
There are some parts of my body I have grown to hate, but they can be improved on by exercising. So no, I'd rather not get plastic surgery.

Back