• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Would you get a plastic surgery?

I don't know.. maybe? I really don't see anything wrong with it, and if there comes a time in my life when I want it, I will do it.

I mean, it depends. I don't think I would ever, but I guess if there was something that I truly didn't like about my appearance, possible.
On another note, I don't think people who've had plastic surgery deserve that much hate from some people. I've seen some really nasty things said about people with plastic surgery, and It's really kind of sad.

I think I might one day, this sounds kindof stupid but I have quite chubby cheeks and I can imagine they'll start sagging one day.

right now, no. there's nothing horribly wrong with me that I'd like to fix. but when I'm like 60, who knows. but I'm hoping at that point I won't care too much about looks anyways. c:

but in general, I'm all for plastic surgery - people should be able to make themselves look however they want. within reasonable safety limits anyways.

I personally wouldn't get plastic surgery for myself (unless I was in some kind of accident *knock on wood*). However if others would want plastic surgery to improve their self-esteem, reduce bullying, ect that is fine with me as long as they do it for themselves and not others.

Back