• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What's your nickname IRL?

full name is nicola. nikki, or nick. and silly other variations like nickles or niknik

My parents (and sometimes my sister) call me things like Mollypop, Moll, Moo, Minky and many others but everyone else just calls me Molly :)

Steve. I'm either called that or by my surname/a name containing my surname.

Q, the first letter in my name.
Sometimes people jokingly called me QT (cutie). Luckily that's died off.

Fringy. (Fringe is the british word for bangs) due to my long, thick fringe haha

My name's Grace so a few of my friends started calling me graceful cause they thought it somehow meant I was really nice, but now they like to call me ungraceful cause I'm so clumsy. :(

Sames (but not all the time) although because I'm so obsessed with Pokemon they called me Uxie for a while now they call me Lake and they won't tell me why (and it's not the whole lake guardian thing, they don't know anything about pokemon)

Last edited:
Since I'm called Lucy, it's hard for people to shorten it to something cool or interesting. It's mostly just Luce, or Lu... Or even Lulu. I know my art teacher always used to call me Lu for some bizarre reason... It's not like I tell people to call me that, they just do!

Q, the first letter in my name.
Sometimes people jokingly called me QT (cutie). Luckily that's died off.

but u ARE a QT

forgot to mention that some people enjoy calling me "ricola" or sing my name in the fashion of the coughdrop commercial.

Last edited:
Back