• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's your nickname IRL?

my nickname is tiff to my friends, but my family calls me tj or bo. tj bc of the initials of my first and middle name, and bo coming from the tagalog word for bald. the word is actually kalbo, but they shortened it to bo... (i barely had any hair until i was like four or five so there u go *the more u kno*)

We can be the Tiffanys of the forum!

California.
or Cal.
My first name is Callie.
lets all take a second & appreciate that my mother didnt name me Calista

Rhi or Rhia is my nickname irl usually. xD Rhiannon is my full name.

Family and sometimes teachers call me Annie..
My friends usually call me Anna though, since I hate being called Annie and/or Ann.

darc, the y isnt that hard to forget but i dislike it when people outside my family call me it. its a vry personal nickname.

*points to username*

Only my family really uses it though, most people irl call me by my real name (which I absolutely loathe)

I've mostly been called by my real name, Julie. My mum calls me Bean sometimes, my dad calls me Dolly sometimes and I want to take a frying pan to his head every time he says it, and my friends have attempted to call me other things (Jules for instance) but it never stuck.

my god lets see here...

some people call me spore (a name i had)
same people also call me muffin somtimes (jumbomuffin used to be my common online name)
even though its not my real name people constantly call me henry for obvious reasons

Elks. Cuz a couple years ago, this guy I know typed my name and it got autocorrected to Elks and this was in high school days so it kinda just spread so meh. I got use to it so I just go by it.

i don't really have one but sometimes people will call me rach. or, certain people in my family will call me by my middle name, brianne.

Back