• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's your nickname IRL?

Leilei for family. Which is half of my name x2
XD
For friends, my real name but they say the last letter longer than it's supposed to be. o_o

I hate my real name, but it can't be shortened, so most people call me that. I'd rather be Cat or Ciel or something, but you can't really nickname yourself.
My best friend and I call each other Brother, which has gotten us some weird questions. Years ago we cosplayed as the Hitachiin twins from Ouran Host Club and it stuck, so now it's weird to call each other by our real names. Sometimes we're also referred to as "this one" and "that one" between us and another friend. But I forget which one I am lol.

My Sweetroll calls me: Smoothie
Most of my friends calls me: Poka
My mom used to call me: Tussen

You can't really shorten Hazel but my dad calls me (H)aze allll the time (doesn't really pronounce the h)

ruff
but i have some bad internet history with that nickname so thats why i chose my town name ^^

one of my friends calls me rin, and my dad calls me pumpkin or squirt but i guess that's about all

Greg. I really hate it cause it sounds "Grec" So short. Ugh, but it's better than be called Gregori. I really don't like my name.

Earth- always Earth. Believe it or not, it's actually the origin of most of my SNs. Otherwise, I'm often referred to as Adze or Adder.

Back