• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mouth hurts from surgery. Still. Disappointed to find out that some people don't feel normal for about 2 months.

what if i dont finish my summer reading in time o no
steam's new look is too boxy
what if i dont have enough money for hyrule warriors o no

I have fencing tomorrow and I'm gonna embarrass myself bc I went to a fencing camp for a week and people at the club are probably thinking that I've gotten better, but I've made no improvement whatsoever I'm trash

Nothing at all in the moment. I'm very calm right now and not thinking of any problems.

My coaches are telling me that if I work hard I can get to team GB in two years, not that I don't want to but those two years are also my GCSE years and it's all stressing me out. I only started fencing with an ?p?e like 6 months ago and I only did foil for like three years before that. They are like you can be in the commonwealth games and I would love do that even if I completely failed. It's so stressful, what if I'm not good enough. They seem to think I am but I don't know.

an assignment..
trying to draw..can't draw..trying to learn to draw.
to reset or not to reset

I'm the most gullible person on earth, yet I still have the worst trust issues. i don't know

A lot of things are bothering me right now. I am one of those people who always thinks about the future and I think too much, that it causes me stress. As mentioned before, I am now a sophomore taking pretty much all pre AP/AP classes (and I have a total of 8 classes) and I know I put too much on my plate, but I like the challenge. I am afraid that I won't be able to do what I want to do when I grow up, or travel the world, or go to conventions, etc.

And in other words and this one is pretty silly. I am afraid, since of all my classes, I won't be able to play Animal Crossing and one of my dreamies will move out and that's making me laugh right now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back