• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Villager Hunting General Thread

I really want to find Chabwick. Have been to 25 islands and seen two of the new villagers.

Tiansheng on the 6th island
Cephalobot on the 15th

Aldo have seen Ed like 3times already
Time to take a break to walk my puppy

Edit: saw Quinn at 28th

Currently on island 42 so many gorillas and hippos

Last edited:
If anyone finds Marlo, let me know! I’m glad it looks like the new villagers will be a little easier to find for a while.

am i just not noticing enough posts, or is shino rarer then her other new pals?

If anyone finds Marlo, let me know! I’m glad it looks like the new villagers will be a little easier to find for a while.
Just found him on my 47th trip.

IMG_3083.JPG

I found Petri today and invited her to my island immediately ; U;
Her and Shino were the only two I wanted so I'm happy I got one so quickly, only used about 15 NMT's !!

I saw Quinn earlier while doing the campsite trick for her which was kinda humorous, and Ace too but besides them and Shino from the campsite, I haven’t seen a single new villager on an island at all today. :/

I only had like, 36 tickets in the first place but I wish I could have found Rio...I don’t want to hold up playing the DLC for much longer so I’m gonna let the current villager take the empty plot for now, which happens to be Judy.(Don’t mind at all) Maybe later I’ll be up for searching or campsite tricking again.

Probably one of my longest hunts ever I still haven’t found Sasha but I found Quinn twice, Cephalobot and Chabwick so far…
100% with you on this. Almost hit every new villager, but the ones I want. Burning through these tickets because I have an empty plot and want to get on with the game.

I always get villagers when I am not specifically looking for them; Point in case, Raymond being my OG smug villager.
I don't want to get burnt out on this so I am going to stop for tonight and go hunt for the cards in person early in the AM.

Good luck to you and everyone else. This is def a grind!

I just realized that if you want to villager hunt for the new villagers this is the best time because it’s impossible to have them in your move in queue so you’re bound to really get them one way or another…
Post automatically merged:

100% with you on this. Almost hit every new villager, but the ones I want. Burning through these tickets because I have an empty plot and want to get on with the game.

I always get villagers when I am not specifically looking for them; Point in case, Raymond being my OG smug villager.
I don't want to get burnt out on this so I am going to stop for tonight and go hunt for the cards in person early in the AM.

Good luck to you and everyone else. This is def a grind!
This is so true. Blame Nintendo and their super strong desire sensor. I prepared for this though so I’m gonna try my best. Lollll. I’m not getting my amiibos delivered until next week so I’m trying to get those I want via island hopping while I still have my plot available. Good luck to you too and hope we all find our new Dreamies soon! :)

I just realized that if you want to villager hunt for the new villagers this is the best time because it’s impossible to have them in your move in queue so you’re bound to really get them one way or another…
Post automatically merged:

This is so true. Blame Nintendo and their super strong desire sensor. I prepared for this though so I’m gonna try my best. Lollll. I’m not getting my amiibos delivered until next week so I’m trying to get those I want via island hopping while I still have my plot available. Good luck to you too and hope we all find our new Dreamies soon! :)

Honestly, I haven't done much travelling to other people's islands, so my queue can't be too big (if anything at all) and I've spotted the new villagers fairly frequently.

Before I found Shino (after about 100 or so NMT), I spotted Cephalobot, Marlo, Azalea, Tiansheng and Faith.

Back