• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Villager Hunting General Thread

Less then 30 tickets!
20211105_154742.jpg

just found azalea and felt my heart shatter😕i already have one more snooty then i need and am still seeking shino

i found petri yesterday!! and today i went hunting for marlo and found roswell & tiansheng back to back!!
i ended up settling for tiansheng since i want shino, and i plan on putting them together in the jungle space i want to make for my island!

I found Cephalobot!

yay 😁

I wasn’t looking into getting him yet but since he’s new I took him
I was hunting for Sasha, Ione, or Petri, and planning on spending 100+ nmt, but it only took around 80 lol

Attachments

• F0CE1726-81F5-4F28-A991-6B48F5F66A6F.jpeg
    F0CE1726-81F5-4F28-A991-6B48F5F66A6F.jpeg
    743.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
So my very very long villager hunt story went this way : hunted for Sasha, at around 500+ tickets in, I almost saw every new villager except for five (Sasha included) so when I ran into Ione for the second time I couldn’t resist but take her instead so I took her. Had another plot opened and then went hunting again for Sasha. This time around at around 200+ tickets, I finally found him!!! :) I’m so happy. This is the only long villager hunt I’ve ever done since I played this game on release lolllll it was a bit tiring and frustrating but what’s nice is in the end, I literally saw all the new villagers in the islands except for Zoe and Ace. :)

Trying to find Sasha or Shino! I’ve only gotten to around 80-ish islands and have so far met Zoe and Ace. :]

Wow compared to my 500+ ticket search for Raymond and having to campsite him in sadly, I found my baby girl Shino in just 8 hops LOL <3 welcome home to my new fav Peppy : D Now I still need to move out and get in maybe Sasha and possibly Ione among others haha.

On a silly note going to attempt to get Wolfgang back I have a chapel for us and his photo with heart effects around it hahaha, kinda moot point w/o him here o/

Last night I found Sasha and Ione while villager hunting, today I found Cephalobot in my campsite. Lol
20211106_154056.jpg

Saw zoe then marlo then petri back to back within my first 15 tickets lol

edit: just found shino after max 25 :) wanted ione or sasha but when shino leaves i’ll have the nmt to get ione so…..

Last edited:
Rodeo wanted to move out the other day, so I'm gonna take some much-needed time to chill and get some villager hunting done! Looking for Rod, Mint, or Shino!
  1. Boomer
  2. Ribbot
  3. Benedict
  4. Gwen
  5. Ribbot again!
  6. Peggy
  7. June
  8. Tammy
  9. Static
  10. Monique - I love Monique; I was so tempted. ;u;
  11. Tiansheng - One of the new villagers I really like and also seriously tempting, but not this time I'm afraid. 😔
  12. Bianca - Okay, now the game is just testing me with villagers I adore, I swear—SOMEDAY, BIANCA, SOMEDAY
  13. Ricky
  14. Bruce
  15. Harry
  16. Hamphrey
  17. Pashmina - I have her in New Leaf!
  18. Marshal
  19. Bertha
  20. Rowan
  21. Clay
  22. O'Hare
  23. Tiansheng again!
  24. Midge
  25. Chief - Another really good villager aaaa
  26. Rex
  27. Weber
  28. Walt
  29. Peggy again!
  30. Marina
  31. Tiansheng... again. 😅 Come back if I start running low on tickets, okay?
  32. Cephalobot
  33. Sheldon
  34. Chevre - ...Not gonna lie, I saw the white and the ends of her horns from behind a tree and thought it was Shino. ;u;
  35. Simon - Had him in New Leaf for a little while! A good lad.
  36. Petri!! You know what, I love Mint, but... forget Mint. Petri is too perfect, I love her 😭 I had no idea how cute her haircut is!! She has a little red bow in the back!!!
Petri.jpg

In 36 tickets, I found Tiansheng three times, then Cephalobot once, and then Petri, who I invited to my island! ^^ I think she's going to be a keeper. Hoping I'll find Shino next time!

I found Rio, Azalea, and Shino so far. It took around 60-70 tickets total? I'm trying to get someone else out now so I can look for Sasha.

So Isabelle said someone’s at the campsite, I go see who it is and…

Idk if I’ll keep him lol

If you got a new villager at your campsite who was it?

Attachments

• 5DE4E1DB-7415-4287-A2D4-72E89AFC44C1.jpeg
    5DE4E1DB-7415-4287-A2D4-72E89AFC44C1.jpeg
    461.1 KB · Views: 8
Back