• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Villager Hunting General Thread

Honestly, I haven't done much travelling to other people's islands, so my queue can't be too big (if anything at all) and I've spotted the new villagers fairly frequently.

Before I found Shino (after about 100 or so NMT), I spotted Cephalobot, Marlo, Azalea, Tiansheng and Faith.
Wow that’s a lot of new villagers! :)

Ok well I was certain I wanted Sasha but then I saw Ione in person! Her tail is beautiful and her little paws/ears glow in the dark! She can be a friend for Marshal while I decide if I'd like her to be permanent. ☺️

ScP80y1.jpg

mah7zuh.jpg

Probably one of my longest hunts ever I still haven’t found Sasha but I found Quinn twice, Cephalobot and Chabwick so far…
I was trying for Chabwick but couldn’t find him. I finally found Dom who I had been looking for , for my second island after 80 tickets . So I asked him and hopefully can find Chabwick another time. To tired to keep searching. I never saw Sasha , wish you good luck.

i've hammered thru 100 tickets and am still consistently going. this is PAINFUL
I know. I was at about 130 ish when Azalea almost gave me a heart attack because she’s blueish lollll and in a cake island too so I only saw a flash of bluish I thought it was Sasha or Ione 🥴

Found Shino on 2nd ticket but I was hoping for Cephalobot 'cuz I already have too many peppys o_O love her though

Found Shino on 2nd ticket but I was hoping for Cephalobot 'cuz I already have too many peppys o_O love her though
Awww! Did you keep her or pass? That's funny, I let Bunnie go today, so that I might have a higher chance of getting a peppy.
Post automatically merged:

Not lying when i say that i was listen to the godfather theme when this happen. He made me an offer i can't refuse. Got via Campsite Method. Two more Villagers to go!

View attachment 410615
I totally believe in the power of visualizations. I have vision boards for business, life and success. Anyhow, congrats!

I found Shino on my 24th nook miles ticket. It's late and I'm tired so very relieved to have found her. She was the first new villager I ran across. Almost every other villager I saw were ones I've already had except Bettina and Lucy (both of whom I'd like to invite someday) and Curt and Curly (not as sure if I'll invite them). I'm thinking of moving Shino to my Japanese island if anyone there offers to move but then again maybe I'll keep her on my main island and earn her photo first and then move her.

My bf and I have been searching for Sasha and Shino via campsite and random move-ins since we didn't have any luck with the islands. He was the one to find both Raymond and Judy for me last year, with Raymond via random move-in and Judy by mystery island.

This wonderful man just got me Sasha via random move-in as well. He spoils the heck out of me, and I'm so glad he was the one to get him!!! Mainly so Sasha will be like "Yeah, I moved here from Umbria!" I love getting villagers from his town because they'll talk about him. 🥺

I found Ace on my 15th ticket but passed on him since I already have 2 jocks and then found Shino who I really wanted on my 50th ticket! I really love her atheistic but honestly wish she wasnt peppy but I do like the peppy personality.

Have seen Cephalobot like 3/4 times, Petri 3 times, Azalea 1 time, Roswell twice, Rio twice, and Faith once or twice.

Looking for Sasha and Shino, no luck after at least 200 tickets, haven't been counting anymore!

I saw Ione around 250+ tickets and she’s soooooo pretty 🥺 Her tail shines and her paws glow 🥲

I've been island hopping for about 4 hours. I've met Roswell 2 times, Quinn 2 times, Cephalobot once, Tiangsheng once, and Faith once. Still no Marlo. 😔

Also found Sherb twice, Megan once and Cyd once (where were you a year ago??).

Back