• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Villager Hunting General Thread

Yay! Finally found Shino after 136 tickets!

Attachments

• 20211104_124440.jpg
    20211104_124440.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 14
I’m villager hunting now for Sasha and on my 30th ticket. Really hope I find him before 50 tickets I’m tired. 😩

Ran into Quinn in my 36th ticket but I didn’t take her 😢

Last edited:
I’m villager hunting now for Sasha and on my 30th ticket. Really hope I find him before 50 tickets I’m tired. 😩

Ran into Quinn in my 36th ticket but I didn’t take her 😢

I hope you find him! I'll be placing another plot tomorrow and looking for him some more too.

I found Chabwick earlier, and just recently, I have found Quinn! I'm looking for Shino and Sasha for my sister + my friend, though, so... fingers crossed ; v ;

I'm getting Cephalobot already from somebody off of the forums, but I'm worried he may have a deep voice XwX I really hope he has like a high-pitched one... if not, I'll cry LOL. The lower pitched voices always made me anxious for some reason.

I've found Faith twice, the new smug robo villager, and the ostrich. Still looking for Shino, I'm at 123 tickets currently

Quinn is UChi???? She need tocome home with me, she will be my fav uchi villager 😍
Yup. Considering how short my like list for uchi, I'll probably add her on it.

Also, Roswell is smug and Frett has the music hobby which makes me interested.

i feel bad, i'm desperately seeking shino but just ran into cephalobot, who is so cute💔

Back