• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Villager Hunting General Thread

OMG Cephalbot for the THIRD time.
IMG_3678.jpg

I found a few new villagers in my first few tickets: Marlo, Zoe and Azalea. I was tempted with Marlo, he's really cute, but I'm in the mood to do a longer hunt.

I found Shino, it took 47 tickets to find a new character. I picked her up! Might do some time traveling to kick another out to island hop some more, I’d really love to have Cephalobot, Sasha or Tiansheng too.

It seems like a lot of people have been finding the new villagers lately. It looks like Nintendo trying to put them out there. Finding Cephlabot so much is going to be annoying.

It seems like a lot of people have been finding the new villagers lately. It looks like Nintendo trying to put them out there. Finding Cephlabot so much is going to be annoying.

Strangely, I haven't run into Cephlabot yet even though I've used 108 tickets. I saw Octavian and Zucker once each and that's it for the octopi so far.

On one hand it’s great that the new villagers seem so easy to find. On the other hand it’s going to be really annoying if they keep being prioritized.

I only want one or two of them, and constantly getting repeats of the others while I’m trying to find original villagers will be frustrating to say the least.

On one hand it’s great that the new villagers seem so easy to find. On the other hand it’s going to be really annoying if they keep being prioritized.

I only want one or two of them, and constantly getting repeats of the others while I’m trying to find original villagers will be frustrating to say the least.
I bet there'll be a tiny update in the future adjusting this. It's not outta the realm of possibility given the "last major free update" thing.

Not mystery island since I’m struggling to get the right villager to move out, but Shino has come to my campsite while TT’ing.~
348C3B8C-E82F-4E5C-A3D9-E479313A3E56.jpeg

I only have one uchi/sisterly and would like Quinn on my island, so I might as well have Shino stay for a bit while I try the campsite method.~ :)

Back