Vandal Visions [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
he he he, someone should have put out more candy
1697395631093.png

if you need any pumpkins carved this spooky season, the ghostly carnival carvers have you covered! 🎃👻🔪

1697413215676.jpeg

i know animated entries aren’t allowed for this event, but i apparently felt like giving myself more work to do, so this was just for fun hehe 🧡

IMG_4132.gif

I need help, my first idea was to copy-paste the picture onto a google doc and go from there, but I can't paint the picture. Any other suggestions?

I need help, my first idea was to copy-paste the picture onto a google doc and go from there, but I can't paint the picture. Any other suggestions?
If you're on a computer, FireAlpaca is a free program you can use! And if you're a windows user, there's always Microsoft Paint.

If you're on a mobile device, Medibang Paint should be free to use.

If you're on a computer, FireAlpaca is a free program you can use! And if you're a windows user, there's always Microsoft Paint.

If you're on a mobile device, Medibang Paint should be free to use.
I'm using a chromebook, but I'll try FireAlpaca! Thanks!
Edit: I need a ChromeOS file to use, so FireAlpaca's out... I'll try and DIY a camper and see how that works.
Edit 2: I'm now using Chrome Canvas to make a camper and go from there. Hopefully it goes well!

Last edited:
I looked for some ChromeOS alternatives and came across a web-based tool, PaintZ, which is closest in functionality to something like MS Paint.

I downloaded the white background image, uploaded it to the site, and was able to use the fill, shape, and draw tools to design the image. :) This may work for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back