• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

The Bell Tree's Haunted Carnival

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an awesome gift, I can’t even decide what to get 🎃

Wow, jeeze, thank you so much for the Wish Token! Wasn't expecting that! It really helps give some wiggle room while trying to plan out my purchases.

🎃🎃🎃 Happy Halloween, everyone! 🎃🎃🎃

Lmao Jeremy and Justin's roles right now
View attachment 519505View attachment 519506
Now they're both officially Jeremy 🙏
I think Wix's mischief has rubbed off on @Oblivia!

question, can we sellback our passes? I've done everything I want to do (except any end-of-event raffles that aren't Frightening Figures of Fate), so I just wanna know.
Both tent passes and sideshow tickets won't be redeemable or tradable for anything else. Sorry!

Can all the tents be unlocked for everyone after the closing ceremony for a day or two so we can browse people's entries and things?
This could make the haunted carnival hosts very angry, but seeing as we have a history of disturbing TBT's haunted spirits and monsters, I don't see why not.

I need a way to get tokens so I can get the mermaid scale easter egg to finish my lineup (it has 9 eggies plus the spooky cat, but I'm thinking of replacing the cat with the mermaid egg). I've already entered all the events though.
While this will only help some participants, remember that the staff favorites reward 3 Carnival Coins each and that amount is stacked for multiple favorites (only one Sinister Lantern as usual though).

There will also be some sort of raffle that's posted with the closing ceremony for everyone to spend their leftover tickets on.

@Jeremy what's the verdict on staff favs being out before the wish period expires? I'm guessing probably no, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask either (even if I'm personally not expecting to make it)

Unfortunately, the wishes will be granted on Thursday, so that's before the extra staff favorite coins and lanterns are distributed. However, we will probably allow winners to ask for custom dates for their lanterns again.

I'm asking this to everyone who has won a staff favorite in the past, what's the range for the custom dates on them? Just asking in case I somehow get one.

just as i've been spending the day stressing about which collectible to sacrifice so i can afford them all 😭 thank you tbt gods and jack this is the best halloween ever <3

After some thinking, I think I'll play it safe and go ahead and wish for the gorgeous Mermaid Scale Egg! 💜💙💚 Then I'll just see what I have coins for at the end of the event.

Can we still get wish tokens if we complete events today? Or did they all go out already

This is awesome! I love the gesture; now I have enough coins for all the collectibles on my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back