• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

The Bell Tree's Haunted Carnival

Status
Not open for further replies.
The vask candy has sold a lot less than I expected... When I bought mine, only one was sold.
I was thinking about getting it but now I'm probably not going to. How I look at collectibles have certainly changed. Past me would have gotten it immediately. It does have that perfect Halloween Candy look with the orange and black colours.

I was the other person to buy a Vask candy so far! I'm not planning to get a pinwheel or wand so I have a little more wiggle room with my coins thankfully. I was considering getting a second one since I think I'll end up with enough coins!

The candy is gorgeous 🥰 I had just enough coins for what I wanted. Maybe I can get one for next year 🤞🎃💜

It's just now hitting me that once the forum event is over, the background is going to change from this dark theme. Everything is going to look so weird afterwards because I've gotten so used to the forum with The Woods. It's almost over. However, I'm excited to see what the forum will look like the white background for winter.

Thinking I'll buy a wand or pinwheel (still no clue which), the pumpkins and the new fragment. Leaves me a few left over for potential raffles

Yep, I'm one of those affected by the site errors going on right now. I was all ready to submit my final Main Attraction work, & my screenshot won't upload. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Hope I can get the points in time with how busy I'll be tomorrow.

Yep, I'm one of those affected by the site errors going on right now. I was all ready to submit my final Main Attraction work, & my screenshot won't upload. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Hope I can get the points in time with how busy I'll be tomorrow.

yeah, I was gonna mention

if it goes on long enough, then hopefully they'll extend the deadline by a small bit to compensate

I wanted to buy a ticket for the magic tent but the shop is not working, hope I don't miss the last calendar day 😭

Nevermind I managed (shop still don't work but I can access the collectibles categorie)

Last edited:
I wanted to buy a ticket for the magic tent but the shop is not working, hope I don't miss the last calendar day 😭
Calendar has been delayed due to site problems so you won’t miss it 🙂

yeah, I was gonna mention

if it goes on long enough, then hopefully they'll extend the deadline by a small bit to compensate
I don’t see why the deadline would not be extended if the issue continues throughout the day as it’d be extremely unfair to those who worked so hard on their entries and couldn’t submit their work before the deadline because of site errors.

is the shop down for anyone else? I am trying to buy some tickets but no cant do

I have a question. If the carnival calendar doesn’t open up until November 1st, and your tickets will expire before then, will you be compensated? Because I’m all out of sideshow tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back