• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

The Bell Tree's Haunted Carnival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww, the Wish Token is a really generous surprise! For a Halloween event, the carnival hosts have seemed to be quite generous! 😊 Thank you so much! 😭🎃💖

Thanks so much for the wish token. Hope everyone has a fantastic Halloween.

It'd be nice to keep the token as well, but I imagine it's not going to stay...
One can hope tho. I'll definitely have to think which one I am going to put it towards.

Thank you for the wish~ I might wait a bit before using. As I haven't had time to really focus on what collectibles I want.

Such a wonderful surprise on this most spooky of days ☺️
Thank you so much!!! 🧡🖤

Do we already know when the new villager collective is coming out 🤩?

I wanted to ask about something just for the sake of clarification.

You have until Thursday, November 2nd, 7:00 PM EDT to buy and configure your wish. At that point, it will be replaced with the carnival collectible you wished for, using the same date as your wish item.

It uses the same date, does that include the time as well? I would assume so, just wanted to be sure.

Thank you again! 🎃

I wasn't able to participate in this event as much as I was hoping to, so I'm REALLY grateful to get this token. I was worried that wouldn't have enough coins to get both of the cat collectibles, so thank you!

I wanted to ask about something just for the sake of clarification.

It uses the same date, does that include the time as well? I would assume so, just wanted to be sure.

Thank you again! 🎃
Yes
Do we already know when the new villager collective is coming out 🤩?
The poll ends tonight, but we still have to make it. If it's not out tonight, it will be sometime tomorrow morning (EDT).

Omg nooooo 😭😭 Is it too late to qualify for the Halloween Wish?

I wasn't able to participate as much as I wanted, but my creature feature entry that I submitted last night would've put me over the 26 carnival coins. If not I understand, bad timing on my part :< A very generous gift either way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back