The Bell Tree's Haunted Carnival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the token!!! Finally gonna get a Lucky collectible after I finish my Halloween line up 😭♥️

I got an ancient candle on my last token.

Since I done everything in the Magic Tent, I discarded my pass. Let me know who the fourth mirror character is when it’s revealed.

Lmao Jeremy and Justin's roles right now
jeremy.png
justin.png

Now they're both officially Jeremy 🙏

question, can we sellback our passes? I've done everything I want to do (except any end-of-event raffles that aren't Frightening Figures of Fate), so I just wanna know.

Can all the tents be unlocked for everyone after the closing ceremony for a day or two so we can browse people's entries and things?

I need a way to get tokens so I can get the mermaid scale easter egg to finish my lineup (it has 9 eggies plus the spooky cat, but I'm thinking of replacing the cat with the mermaid egg). I've already entered all the events though.

Happy Halloween! We have a spooky and exciting announcement! All of our productive carnival-goers have been granted one special Halloween wish. If you have earned at least 26 Carnival Coins from this event (the equivalent of two main attractions), you have just received a Wish Token. With this Wish Token, you may purchase the Halloween Wish item from the shop which will grant you any collectible worth 18 Carnival Coins or less.

For those of you who have received a wish token, follow these steps to receive your wish:
  1. Go to the Shop and buy a Halloween Wish item which looks like this:
    halloween-token2.png
  2. Go to your Inventory to find and use the configure option on your wish item there.
  3. In the input field, write the name of the collectible you'd like to wish for. See the full list of available collectibles below.
  4. You have until Thursday, November 2nd, 7:00 PM EDT to buy and configure your wish. At that point, it will be replaced with the carnival collectible you wished for, using the same date as your wish item.
In the input field, please enter anything from this list with no other text:
  • Jacqufeline
  • Squashua
  • Lucky Lollipop
  • Green Cotton Candy
  • Lost Fragment 002.AN (Note: you may not wish for the Lost Fragment collectible if you already have one.)
  • Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Egg
  • Spirit Candy: Vask
  • Crystal Ball
  • White Carnival Mask
  • Spooky Popcorn

Since Halloween is finally here, this is the last official day of our carnival activities. I hope you all had fun!

Yooo thank you so much for the Halloween wish!! ;v;

Aaahh this is a tough one though... I might be able to get enough coins for the Mermaid Scale egg after CItB prizes go out, assuming I wasn't horribly far off in my guess, but then it's gonna be a really hard choice between the Vask candy, Squashua, and Jacqufeline... decisions...

thank you so much A WISH TOKEN??? SO DIFFICULT TO CHOOSE!!! kinda want to keep the wish token as is bc the design is so charming... 😍

@Jeremy what's the verdict on staff favs being out before the wish period expires? I'm guessing probably no, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask either (even if I'm personally not expecting to make it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back