• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Team Backdrops Unlocking Soon!

Yoshi's Islanders backdrop is so cute!!! But I already got a gameboy theme going on :cry: I wish I could use both 😭
Can't wait to see the others!

@Justin I purchased a backdrop but it doesn't seem to be working?

Check through your inventory for previous recurring backdrops that are still active. The way we currently implement recurring backdrops is a bit hacky and can make them override other backdrops, even if they're not currently available to use.

Check through your inventory for previous recurring backdrops that are still active. The way we currently implement recurring backdrops is a bit hacky and can make them override other backdrops, even if they're not currently available to use.
I had the Gamer tags one active when I bought the Squirtle Squad one. I thought it might be interfering with it, so I set Gamer tags to not active but that didn't work, so I discarded it but that didn't fix it either. lol

I had the Gamer tags one active when I bought the Squirtle Squad one. I thought it might be interfering with it, so I set Gamer tags to not active but that didn't work, so I discarded it but that didn't fix it either. lol

You have a Thparkling Thermosphere backdrop active, look through all your inventory pages!

I love love love the Yoshi one! I never splurge on backdrops but this one is so inexpensive and so beautiful.

The artists on staff are absolutely killing it with these backdrops !! They’re all so cute and unique, I’m obsessed! 💙

I was honestly a little bummed during Space Camp that not every team got their own backdrop, so I’m so happy and thankful that we all get a backdrop this time! I can’t wait to see Poyo Puffs’, I just know it’s gonna be adorable !!

HELLO???? THE BACKDROPS ARE SO FREAKING CUTE AAAA
wait why is it not appearing for my sidebar im gonna cry
edit: ok its working now we are so back!!! YOSHIS UNITE

Last edited:
Back