TBT's 2023 Stole-iday Season Main Thread (Start Here)

How does all of this winter themed stuff feel for you guys in the Southern Hemisphere who are in summer right now?
I'm in the northern, but if I was in the southern I suppose I would be into palm trees with white lights near my table nativity set instead of pine garland.
I have fake poinsettia plants already because I think they are an awesome flower, but I guess I would probably try growing them outside by my porch with cati if I lived in the southern hemisphere.
Snow covered things would probably feel weird. I would probably be into red foods more for the holiday. Like pomegranates and kiwi and dragon fruit. Or red cookies.

Ok, hear me out:
What if... for April Fool's 2024, we had our top and bottom rows of collectibles swapped,
so that the train could be carting some plushies?

1702780565750.png

Otherwise, I guess right now, it would be running over them... XD

🎄 Holiday Update! 🎄

I wish I could tell you that Christmas was saved, that we had found out what happened to our event. But I can't: we still haven't figured out who did this. There is still good news though, we've found Jingle! He had fallen asleep behind a bush. Yes, for nearly two weeks straight, it's objectively impressive.

96629.jpg

The additional good news is that we found Jingle's bag of presents right next to him, and he is very excited to start sharing his gifts.
The 2023 Holiday Candy Cane can now be obtained for free over in the Shop!

653.jpg
653.jpg
653.jpg
653.jpg
653.jpg

Make sure to "check out" the item after adding it to your cart!

These will only be available for anywhere between 24-48 hours so please make sure to grab yours now. There is practically no room to get it at a specific timestamp and there will be no help offered to anyone who waits too long!

Back