• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

TBT's 2023 Stole-iday Season Main Thread (Start Here)

These events look fun! Looking forward to participating soon.
I'm loving the playful background. It's like a starry sunset. And froggy snowman is here and super adorable!
And the new variant colors of collectibles sounds cool!

Going to miss most of this unfortunately as I'll be on vacation in a couple days, but all of this looks really fantastic! You guys have really outdone yourselves despite saying the event would be "smaller." 👀

I'll probably participate in a couple things at least. This is too good an opportunity to pass up. 😋

How does all of this winter themed stuff feel for you guys in the Southern Hemisphere who are in summer right now?

How does all of this winter themed stuff feel for you guys in the Southern Hemisphere who are in summer right now?
All I’m thinking is for the southern hemisphere, I think I’d be too depressed to participate in the TBT Fair/Camp TBT, as it would be winter during those events.

I love the Blue Christmas Stocking and the Blue Candle! Gonna try to nab them, although I'm probably going to be very busy this year.

Its kind of a bummer this event is happening at this point in the month (even tho it makes sense) because Ive just today come down very ill with covid so I cant even really do any of this event. By the time I recover it'll mostly be over :') I guess there's always next year? Goodluck all!

Back