• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Place your random thoughts.

I tried as a kid, but the blue coin challenge was too daunting and a certain few levels were making me insane with how many times I attempted them:
Namely the Pachinko machine and red coins on the poisonous river.
I’ll always be fond of the game though. I had way too much doing glitches like the infinite rocket nozzle and the walking underwater in Delfino Plaza.
Oh yes, the toxic river, pachinko game, and the Corona Mountain blue coins. Those were brutal. I also remember back when Super Mario 3D All Stars first came out, those that never got to play Super Mario Sunshine back in the GameCube era played it for the first time. They were surprised at how difficult the game was, and made some complaints on Twitter about it. But since I used to play it a lot as a kid, I’m adapted to this kind of difficulty.

I can’t decide with starter I want. Before their evolutions was announced, I wanted Sprigatito. After I started leaning towards Fuecoco, but now, since I think I want to try beating the game with an all cat team if it is possible, I’m considering Sprigatito again. At the same time, since I’m sure i can’t get them all right away, I wonder if I should just settle with anything starting off and beat gyms asap. 🤔 I never tried making a challenge for myself in Pokemon before

Edit: I decided to get Sprigatito. I just can’t say no to a cat starter 😅. Now I need to think of a name.

Last edited:
The Four Seasons Orlando baby seems like a meme from 10-12 years ago and it makes me feel nostalgic for that era of Internet.

Ah, of course. Elmer is moving out of my Wild World town. Why do villagers always move out when I say I think they are gonna bring me cake? First Chief, then Dora, and now Elmer. I mean, he isn't a dreamie or anything, so I am just letting him go; it's just driving me insane how the villagers I keep predicting end up leaving shortly after.

Now to predict another villager who I think will bring me cake in that game. Kody....? He's been in my town the longest, and was a starter. Plus, he is pretty much locked in...he can't leave. >=D

(for context, Kody isn't a dreamie, but when I was in the process of locking Apollo in, Kody is who Apollo had my alt deliver something to. Half-completing a delivery in AC:WW locks in both villagers. At least this is what I can so far confirm)

I was watching Avatar: The Last Airbender for the first time today, and I kept thinking that Aang sounded a lot like Pablo from The Backyardigans...

I found out that both characters were voiced by former child actor, Zach Tyler Eisen.

I have consistently watched horror game let's play videos for over a decade now, and while plenty of them have certainly gotten small jumps out of me, I've never had more of a reaction than that. Same with horror movies/what have you.

Today my parents and I saw a video clip of someone releasing a bug outside from a cup. It flew directly into the camera, and I actually screamed and reflexively pulled my blanket up in front of my face. The cup was opaque which made me worry it was going to be a spider. I think it was actually a mosquito hawk, but when it came at the camera, I'm pretty sure my brain went FLYING SPIDER

I don't know what this says exactly other than highlighting that bugs terrify me for no rational reason, but it was so out of character for me my parents wanted to know if I was feeling okay lmao 😭

IMG_9184.jpeg

Don’t talk to me or my son ever again.

Oh no they’ve found me. Instagram is giving me Animal Crossing Nookmart ads now that I’m back on this site.

I almost forgot to do my team cheers. I thought I had more time >.<; i think i got the deadlines mixed up with something else. The writing part is so hard since i’m not good at poetry or haikus.

I was dumb earlier; I had a careful wooper but i didn’t save 🤦‍♀️

Today my sister and her family are coming over; I’m just really not feeling it. Then again, I’m never really. It’s just even harder now with my depression the way it is.

Last edited:
  • Hug
Reactions: Doo
During the friendlies and competitive sessions of Mario Kart, I’ve been posting on Discord on how the better Mario Kart tracks have better musical soundtracks. If this was the case, then Everfrost Peak would be the best track coming out of a combat-racing game like Mario Kart.

I feel like google is gaslighting me telling me “yeah that timezone one hour away? yeah it’s 5 am rn ❤️❤️

IMG_2778.png

I can’t decide with starter I want. Before their evolutions was announced, I wanted Sprigatito. After I started leaning towards Fuecoco, but now, since I think I want to try beating the game with an all cat team if it is possible, I’m considering Sprigatito again. At the same time, since I’m sure i can’t get them all right away, I wonder if I should just settle with anything starting off and beat gyms asap. 🤔 I never tried making a challenge for myself in Pokemon before

Edit: I decided to get Sprigatito. I just can’t say no to a cat starter 😅. Now I need to think of a name.
meowscarada is a certified legend so this was a wise choice hehe 🍃🐱

389546195_9999x9999.png

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/389546195/ A few years ago I made this Scratch project that's essentially a poorly-made version of an obscure craft video I dug up on Youtube, and it ended up becoming my most popular project because it got featured and placed on the front page for some reason. It was this project that made me learn that despite the tempting benefits, I would rather not be famous.

The ultimate Minecraft achievement:

- first, get every variation of leather armor with every color combination possible. Doesn’t sound hard, right? There’s actually almost 6 million combinations
- second, get every single enchantment combination possible on every single piece of armor. There are some combinations that are impossible now like Blast Protection and normal Protection, but were possible in older snapshots, so you have to do that to all the pieces of armor, then go back to the present and dye them. The only exceptions are enchantments that only work on certain pieces of armor (like how Soul Speed only works on boots and Respiration can only go on helmets), so you don’t have to do those
- and finally, give every piece of armor every single armor

If you actually manage to do this in survival… congratulations? You’ve achieved nothing and you wasted at least decades of your life. I’m sure someone would actually try this, but I don’t think one person can actually live long enough to do that.

Back