• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Place your random thoughts.

I told my best friend how sad i was because he missed my birthday and that he remembered it last year and how happy it made me :/. he didn’t even say happy belated birthday. he did say he was sorry but i didn’t really like how he said it :/

I can’t believe I have to start learning to drive over the summer. I can’t get a driver’s license until October, but my parents, especially my dad, want me to start learning now so I won’t be in college and not know how to drive, like my sister, but I don’t trust myself to do that. I know that it’s easier than I think it is, but still, it’s kind of scary to think about the fact that I’ll be driving on highways soon.

I'm excited about driving, actually, but I get where you're coming from; I feel nervous about it too.

Speaking of driving, I'm trying to force myself to study for the tests but I don't know where to start and all the resources available are overwhelming. T_T I have a handbook but I don't think reading and re-reading it is gonna do me any good.

I can’t believe I have to start learning to drive over the summer. I can’t get a driver’s license until October, but my parents, especially my dad, want me to start learning now so I won’t be in college and not know how to drive, like my sister, but I don’t trust myself to do that. I know that it’s easier than I think it is, but still, it’s kind of scary to think about the fact that I’ll be driving on highways soon.
as someone who’s somewhat in your sister’s position (i know how to drive but i failed the test so now i have to retake it) it’s good that you’re learning early because i didn’t start until last year 😭

you get used to it the more you drive and the scariest part of the highway is getting on/off of it imo. the fear lessens as you get used to it.

I watched a few news bloopers compilations on YouTube and got sucked down a rabbit hole. I noticed that the Australian Today show had more uncontrollable moments of laughter than some other news shows, so I watched a few more videos and…wow! That Karl or Carl or whatever his name is laughs at everything! I wish the Today show was like that in America lol.

I was afk in pokemon since I’m watching a stream; I come back and I find a bunch of wild Pokemon staring at me. It’s pretty cute ☺️.

IMG_7389.jpeg

I should’ve picked the other starter since i got another female Sprigatito and I got a Quaxly too from mystery gift. Ah well. A bit late now.

I was afk in pokemon since I’m watching a stream; I come back and I find a bunch of wild Pokemon staring at me. It’s pretty cute ☺️.

View attachment 564351

I should’ve picked the other starter since i got another female Sprigatito and I got a Quaxly too from mystery gift. Ah well. A bit late now.
I love when wild pokemon just kinda walk up to you and look at you like that, especially when it's a herd of Mareep outside of the academy hehehe 🐑

also if you need a Fuecoco just hmu

I love when wild pokemon just kinda walk up to you and look at you like that, especially when it's a herd of Mareep outside of the academy hehehe 🐑

also if you need a Fuecoco just hmu

I had no idea they did this! That does sound so adorable 🥹.

Ah yes please! That would be great and much appreciated! 🙏 What would you like in return? 🙂 I can send you tbt if there isn’t anything I can get you in Pokemon.

Ah yes please! That would be great and much appreciated! 🙏 What would you like in return? 🙂 I can send you tbt if there isn’t anything I can get you in Pokemon.
I don't need anything in return, I think I have a few in my box. I just got home so I can send you a Discord message when I'm settled in 💕

i just might have to go for it and buy a new desk 😭

my current desk is 3 years old and it’s ridiculously poorly made (thanks target). it can’t fit all of my stuff and aesthetics are important to me. really don’t want to spend a fortune but i may have to.

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
I just started a new ACNH file on my switch lite. now I’m stuck on naming my rep. I have a list of names but am still undecided and also was hoping to make an original name or something.

Island names: I have three ideas. I also wanted to come up with an original idea but the most I did was look up words in other languages (not sure if it is accurate since I saw google translate is right only 60% of the time or maybe not even that).

Edit: I made a new island and was happy about the villagers but not sure about the layout even though I can terraform later, so I didn’t save. I also picked a different hemisphere and region to change things up; wasn’t sure about that either.

I saw that on my switch lite some of my screenshots didn’t transfer over. Thankfully I have another sd card, so I can transfer them over. Edit: It says it was being on another switch and will delete the data to format it. This happened with my other sd card too.

Last edited:
Here’s a difficult challenge: make a business management simulation game that players would continue playing for 25 years or longer.

That challenge has already been completed by someone. There’s only one business management simulation game that remained to be popular for 25 years.

I watched The Black Cauldron. The infamous movie that supposedly almost killed Disney.

It wasn't that bad. I'd call it flat. There's no real world building and the characters pop in and out when they need them.

"We need a princess in this movie, so let's just suddenly make her appear".

But I'm surprised the movie has such a negative reputation.

Back