• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Place your random thoughts.

My focus has been pretty bad lately. I think it's the championship, trying to as much as I can at once. I also want to get back to TTYD, but I want to at least find that hot target shiny but my game is NOT giving anything to me.

im on a 2 1/2 hour train and all i can think about is goddamn pleek 😭😭😭😭 i literally cannot stop picturing that gif in my head why is this happening to me

Whenever I visit the doctor, I end up needing to get my blood pressure checked multiple times. (white coat syndrome). Everything about medical offices unsettles me.

Most of the nurses are understanding. Ironically my blood pressure number was perfect last time.

Anxiety messes it up so frequently.

I lurk the TBT Discord and I've been noticing that people have been using the #gaming-trivia channel to talk about the glory of pineapple on pizza. IDK what's going on (^^")

I don’t understand how people are catching so many shiny pokemon and so quick too 😲. I finally unlocked the massive mass outbreaks in Pokemon Arceus, but with the old method patched up, I have no idea how to get the shinies to show up.

I got an up close photo of a Dove this morning. I also saw a Rabbit, but I didn't want to scare it. Still got a nice photo.

The last photo was of Geese.

Screenshot_20240527-092142.png

Screenshot_20240527-092148.png

Screenshot_20240527-092156.png

Audiobooks are so expensive.
Looking at you Amazon.

I usually read more, but I don't mind listening to one every now and then.

Why do I keep seeing videos of Silver the Hedgehog in my YouTube feed? Like he’s cool and all, but I don’t think I’ve ever watched a video about him before.

Back