• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

OK I have a confession to make, I was actually just gonna save myself lol

I figured that Zendel would be OK since I promised I would save him, but when Natty said "lol don't you realize that you could just save yourself" and I was like yikes okay so I guess that was seen through way too easily aha

Sooooo I just changed my power to use on Zendel. I'm honestly hoping that Evan can save me but if not then I think it'll be okay since Evan and Zendel have powers that are actually useful in detecting scum.

Also, sorry for being such a snake at first, Zendel. I promise you have my full protection now though. I'm not taking any risks.

Back