• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

I think we're all minor characters, though. Zendel mentioned that he was Rui. I found him on the same page as my character, Mountain Keurm.

I think town is amongst these quiet people tbh.... Kit, f11, mog
Town is talking quite a bit, and barely any of it revolves around them. I would like to see a lynch amongst them

- - - Post Merge - - -

add byngo to that list too

Town is talking quite a bit, and barely any of it revolves around them. I would like to see a lynch amongst them

- - - Post Merge - - -

Am I reading this right. There's town within that pool so you want to lynch...within that pool?

@Zendel why did you watch Kermit?

I thought she would be a target because she has relative experience and if last game is anything to go by then we know that she is the type of player they will go after.

I guessed correctly and Dad did go after her.

Dad visiting her is odd because he has never said anything about Karen being sus.

- - - Post Merge - - -

did you literally just admit that you're scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

like ive been quiet. lol toad

Back