• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

I don't know.
If Oliver is doctor then we're killing our doctor.
I know he's a newbie and I know mafia could possibly be holding his hand because of that..
And his posts rub me the wrong way but..
I just don't know. I don't think we should lynch Oliver.
Here's our options.
1. we lynch oliver and he's the doctor. We kill the doctor.
2. we lynch oliver and he's mafia. We kill mafia
3. We don't lynch oliver and he is the doctor and maf shoots him. Now we know he was the doctor without wasting a lynch.
4. We don't lynch oliver and he's mafia and keeps doing mafia stuff.
5. We don't lynch oliver and he's doctor and mafia doesn't/fails to kill him for some reason.
Dolby flipped green and I knew Dolby was gonna be town. I had suspected him at first but.. after reading more.
Probably should look into any ambitious dolby voters from D1. Then again.. a lot of people did think he was scum :/.
Still worth a shot though.
I can't remember, I think he asked me who I wanted to lynch D1 and I said Dad/Ness
Regardless this really isn't making Dad look very good.

The only person that I'm certain is town is Zendel. And now he hates me. Oops.

I also have a good feeling that Kit is town, but I haven't seen enough of their (her?) posts.

i think we should consider oliver might be lying but for now turn our discussions towards other people as i'm agreeing with kit and ninja for now at least. it's v late for me but i'm gonna sleep and regroup my thoughts tomorrow

The only reason you have NOT to lynch me is to give like one more day. I'm gonna die soon anyways because of the Mafia (unless I heal myself and they magically don't have multiple attacks against me), so there isn't really any reason to kill me today.

I dunno who to kill, though. My best guess would be Dad. I seriously thought Dolby was scum and I was getting a townread from Dad, but since I've been wrong literally this entire time, I think I might go with Dad. Maybe Toad. IDK yet.

The only person that I'm certain is town is Zendel. And now he hates me. Oops.

I also have a good feeling that Kit is town, but I haven't seen enough of their (her?) posts.

I don't hate people unless they give me a good reason to and being a confused new player isn't worth hating someone over.

Well, that's good! Glad you don't hate me.

Now I'm not sure if I want to heal myself or you tomorrow night. I feel like healing myself will be pointless anyways since the Mafia will kill me, so I guess I'll just go with healing you since you're the only one I feel sure of.

I think we should lynch Kit Dad or Oliver

I'd be fine with a Dad lynch, Kit to a lesser extent but I'd till be fine with it.

Not fine with an Oliver lynch as of now, need to read things that happened in that situation to make a further judgement on him.

I'm down with lynching Dad. I don't feel sure about him, but he's my best guess for now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait... but also Toad... hm.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Question since Kat isn't online. Although it's not like I've really been shy about asking questions, haha... sorry...

Let's say that I die in the next night. The night that I'm killed, I protect Zendel.

Can I protect Zendel with my last dying breath, or is my ability gone since I'm being killed?

BTW, there's still something bothering me about the whole jester situation. I'm sorry to keep bringing it up, but...

I noticed that Toad voted for FN1. Then, BOTH FN1 and Toad took back their votes.

I think that they could both be in the Mafia and are collaborating. Like "hey, you pretend to be the jester, I'll vote for you, and then we'll both take away our votes so you don't /actually/ get killed if people start to dogpile on!"

BTW, there's still something bothering me about the whole jester situation. I'm sorry to keep bringing it up, but...

I noticed that Toad voted for FN1. Then, BOTH FN1 and Toad took back their votes.

I think that they could both be in the Mafia and are collaborating. Like "hey, you pretend to be the jester, I'll vote for you, and then we'll both take away our votes so you don't /actually/ get killed if people start to dogpile on!"
Okay but why. What benefit does mafia gain from doing something like that.
It didn't remove sus on FN1 and could have potentially led a lynch on him if we didn't have bigger targets.

If Dad ends up Town and dies today, then I feel like maybe Damniel is up to something.

By saying that he's a survivor and is siding with town, he gives us reason not to lynch him. Sounds a little sus.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kit, I guess you're right... sorry, I wasn't sure and wanted feedback

I'm okay with lynching Dad. The only thing a Dolby kill tells us that Dad prob killed him. Dad was very sus of Dolby. And Dolby flip town and I'm sure scum was in that Dolby Vs Dad interactions makes me more sure Dad is scum.

Yeah, except that was town vs town that whole day. He was stupid town too, at least in regards to how he was interacting with me and trying to build a case against me, but now that his flip shatters my certainty that he's been scum throughout the game I'm going to actually reread what he had to say since I thought all his reads were scum bs. I'm not entirely sure I understand the bianca kill choice, but Dolby was either a fearkill or a frame on me, and if he was a fearkill I should have been the other kill if they have that mentality. I recall more than one person accusing me of tunneling (which is true unfortunately), and a couple of those Ness votes could have indeed been sheeps, so I'm looking back at that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm okay with lynching Dad. The only thing a Dolby kill tells us that Dad prob killed him. Dad was very sus of Dolby. And Dolby flip town and I'm sure scum was in that Dolby Vs Dad interactions makes me more sure Dad is scum.

Lets start with this one as an example. Been against me the entire time even when most of the town hasn't and if the scum team is full of inexperienced people I could see them being like 'lol lets make kirby look town because they took Dolby's side all along'.

Then act like it.
Why do you think me/oliver are just as suspicious as Dad? Is it because Dolby scumread us? (or atleast me)
Oliver hasn't played well and made some newb mistakes. I've been quiet and haven't contributed much at all.
But,
Dad had a large, 30+ page feud with Dolby.
And regardless of whether or not there's a possibilty of that being a townvtown thing, it's a much bigger red flag than anything we've done.
I believe your surv claim, but the fact that you'd be just about equally cool no matter which of the three of us dies today is very anti-town behavior. I want to hear more information and who you think is the most suspicious.

Zendal at the least seems more understandable. I have acted scummy, and anti-town, throughout this entire game. I've been quiet, offered nothing new and claimed townie D1 which, as was pointed out only helps the other side.

- - - Post Merge - - -

& if we go with the idea that the dadvdolby thing was a townvtown catfight, that still leaves the question of how to interpret Dolby's reads, and to figure out how well dolby was playing as town.

Back