• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

Why don't we just lynch Dolby and if he flips town, vig shoot Dad and be done with this ****?

Ness, that's pretty cool!! I'm trying to become bilingual too lol

I was wondering if anyone was bilingual, because if anyone is thinking in a language other than English, it might account for shorter posts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Amazon, what does gaf mean?

I'm bilingual, but then again, it is not really accounting for my shorts posts..I am just really that dumb townie..

ok...i dont know about read lists but to summarize my suspicions and whatnot (because I think everyone could be mafia at this point still...there is no confirmed townie for me--just townleans)

Could be Scum:

Dan or Dolby

Questionables:

Oliver
Toads
Fireninja

No Reads yet:

Kermit
Damniel
Byngo
Heyden

Townish to me right now:
Evan
Zendel
Kirby
Ness

I'll continue next post on who I missed

If that happened and both were town then you'd be scum.

a-okay with me then.

Well, not really. I mean, we could all be horribly misreading this, but I think consensus is there's at least one scum between them, and if they're both town then lynching me would be totally justified. So you get what I mean.

(I'm town though but like anyone believes what I spit out there about my role)

That's what I'm asking.

Like, say I get lynched, and I am actually town. Will you all know that I am town after I am dead?

oh, that's pretty funny! i've only seen "idgaf" and didn't make the connection

thank you!!! i'm trying my hardest over here lmao! don't mind me, just soaking up the compliments.

meanwhile, i'm worried i'm reading everyone completely wrong, and the mafia is just laughing their asses off at me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh FN1, you're still in high school! Good luck!!!
Thanks! Better to get this done during the summer than in the school year, my schedule is loaded like a baked potato with toppings haha.

Could be Scum:

Dan or Dolby

Questionables:

Oliver
Toads
Fireninja

No Reads yet:

Kermit
Damniel
Byngo
Heyden
mogyay
f11
kit

Townish to me right now:
Evan
Zendel
Kirby
Ness
Bianca

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi Kat!! are we going to see some intro for the game? lol

def don't vig dad or dolby, leave them to investigators. as for dan i don't think he's a great vig candidate, if he's actually the survivor. actually tbh we're not even in night yet, i find the eagerness to tell pr's what to do weird

Quick comment on break, this rubs me the wrong way

Of course it does, because you're one of the ones being suggested.

I'm pretty exasperated atm and if you want to lynch me over that, then lmfao when we have what 3 or 4 people who've exhibited scummy as hell behavior? And the worst you can pin on me is asking to lynch between the two biggest fighters in the thread.

Looking back at what I posted about toad a little while ago, specifically the low hanging fruit post, I think it's interesting that Dan has been against him given toad pointed that out, and like I said, was right to point that out. If it's about dan going after Zendel at least. If that is what you were talking about, toad?

If that happened and both were town then you'd be scum.

That doesn't automatically mean they're scum. They could just be bad town. So your reduction seems like it could turn out to be convenient.

Of course it does, because you're one of the ones being suggested.

I'm pretty exasperated atm and if you want to lynch me over that, then lmfao when we have what 3 or 4 people who've exhibited scummy as hell behavior? And the worst you can pin on me is asking to lynch between the two biggest fighters in the thread.

*Calls people out for OMGUSing

*Does it himself

Back