• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mmm no idea where this goes but, what was your first collectible?

My first collectible was a pear or a mailbox which I had bought from the Shop. I can't quite remember which came first.

Pokeball.. it was the beginning of my downfall :p

If you guys want to know. Look in your transaction log.

Anyway, mine was a Sapphire Birthstone. I also bought a Mailbox, but that's not a collectible.

A stale cake was my first, but i gave away the REAL first to a user named BulbaBear. They still have it in their sidebar to this day!

January birthstone, followed right after by a stale cake (bought a minute apart it seems, I guess I didn't think to add multiple items in the cart at the time)

on 2/2/14

cool to see the staff being timely about rotating birthstones was still a thing back when I first joined

Last edited:
Oh I double checked. My first collectible was a July birthstone.

No idea.

According to my log:

03-26-2011
09:24 AM - Jake. purchased item Key to RP Beta Board for from
09:23 AM - Jake. purchased item User Title Color Change for from

03-29-2011
02:46 PM - Jake. purchased item N/A for from

Pretty sure both the user title color change and RP beta key are both add-on's. N/A might be a cake that was removed, but I'm not too sure. After that, my next purchased collectible (that isn't an add-on) weren't until October 28th, 2012 which were the candies and weird doll, first purchase being the green candy.

I'm pretty sure my first one was a tasty cake, then a march birthstone & pikachu egg from Jav lol.

Back