• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Least favourite Anime?

moonford

moon boi
Bells
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
The only two I hate are Shin Chan and attack on titan, I've only watched 5 anime's including these two.

there a lot that i didnt like. a few that i can pick off at the top of my head are date a live, aot, hyouka, shiki and god eater

The only ones I didn't like were Fruits Basket and Ouran Highschool Host Club

I get why people don't like SAO, up until the Alfheim(?) arc I thought it was pretty good ^^

rail wars is the only anime on my anime list that has a 1 as a rating. other low ranking anime on my list are etotama, various shorts, some special episodes, ai no kusabi, loveless, hetalia, candy boy, himegoto, denpa kyoshi (i hate this one so much oh my godddddd kill me).

some anime that have an ok score but i still really disliked: another, black bullet, brothers conflict, C: the money of soul and possibility control, the evangelion anime (didn't finish it tbh because i read the manga andi t sucked, and i watched the movies instead), glasslip, pandora hearts, prison school, terra formars (i'd rather watch ALL of one piece than rewatch this 13 episode show), yuri kuma arashi, trinity seven and yoru no yatterman.

ok im done now i've watched a lot of crap anime tbh.

Samurai Flamenco was the worst anime I've ever seen. It had so much potential and almost halfway through takes a complete turnaround to something terrible. It's the only anime I've ever given a 5/10.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anything DarkDesertFox likes.....
joking <3

WOW </3

Mitsu x Mitsu Drops .. that was really a bad one.

Other anime I'm not a fan of even if a lot of people like them, Akagami no Shirayuki-hime, Uta no Prince sama, Spice and Wolf, Glass kamen.

Spice and wolf is not bad, the story is original, but the wolf girl gets me on the nerves.

I'm not the kind to call an anime crap just because I didn't like it, I take everything in consideration, the story, the animation, the drawings, the color, seiyuu, music, pace and all. Some anime are really pretty but the story is meh and sometime it's the opposite. There are also the age target, what amuse Japanese little kids might bore me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Samurai Flamenco was the worst anime I've ever seen. It had so much potential and almost halfway through takes a complete turnaround to something terrible. It's the only anime I've ever given a 5/10.

- - - Post Merge - - -

WOW </3

Right! I was expecting a lot more from it. It was disappointing

Last edited:
It depends a lot on people tastes, I know some guys who think One piece is just a piece of crap and others who think it's a Masterpiece.

Right now the anime that disappoint me is Bersek, I was really looking for it and I just don't get what they tried to do with the art.

It depends a lot on people tastes, I know some guys who think One piece is just a piece of crap and others who think it's a Masterpiece.

Yeah!! It's not that I don't respect the animes I mentioned, they're just not my taste!

i kinda agree on samurai flamenco... it could have been so much better.... the opening theme was made by my fav band lol they didn't deserve to be treated like that.......,

highschool of the dead (LOL)

those boob physics tho

i kinda agree on samurai flamenco... it could have been so much better.... the opening theme was made by my fav band lol they didn't deserve to be treated like that.......,

those boob physics tho

Booty shot in almost every scene

Almost all of the Spring anime, except Boku Dake and the second season to Haikyuu.

Back