Stickers!

Croconaw

アリゲイツ
Ha-Cha!
Bells
I didn’t see a thread for just sharing stickers. I will share some of my favorite ones. You may have already seen some of these based on your activity in this section, but I’ll show them here once again.

Wayne and MK are two of my favorite characters, especially the latter.
IMG_5547.jpeg

I love Mob Psycho 100. It’s an amazing anime. This Reigen sticker speaks to me, lmao.
IMG_5546.jpeg

And just because hockey is the best sport... My opinion, of course. Not trying to start something in this thread which I had originally intended to be innocent.
IMG_5542.jpeg

At my childhood home, my older brother and I collected stickers and tried to make a huge line of them across the wall in his bedroom. I didn't remember it until I saw this thread. Nostalgic.

Sadly, I don't think I have any pictures.

I picked up a few stickers an anime convention that I put on my laptop. The Napstablook from Undertale one was a gift from a friend and the other two were from a vendor I found in the artist alley.
IMG_0211.jpeg

IMG_0210.jpeg

IMG_0209.jpeg

i absolutely love stickers!! i have some character/decal? stickers and a bunch of sticker sheets and deco stickers. i've always been extremely hesitant to use stickers and i learned a few years ago that there's actually a term for that; sticker anxiety which i totally feel like i still struggle with. this goes back to even when i was a kid because i used to collect stickers but instead of using any of them, i'd hole punch the sheets and put them in a binder to keep them safe and i could just look at them. i've gotten better over the past few years and i still have a ton of sticker sheets just sitting in a container in one of my desk drawers, but i've gotten more comfortable with using stickers to decorate toploaders or journal pages part of me still feelings like i'm dying when i do so though bc my brain goes straight to "oh no i'm wasting such pretty stickers!!"

i have stickers on my phone and on my computer case, i have some various ones around the place as well but that's usually where i keep them. i also have a ton that i haven't placed because they're my favorite, what if i regret where I put them???? stressful!

I like using stickers in my journal which has a pastel-space aesthetic. I mostly like using washi stickers because they tend to look nicer and can be drawn over. I do have some of the regular sticker with white borders or quotes on them. However, I don't use those often. I also like cutting out PET tape but they don't look nice without some layering in the background. At the moment the only fandom stickers that I have are the ones of (male and female) Alear, Panette, and Alfred from Fire Emblem Engage. I hope to buy some fan-made stickers from the Rune Factory or Kaiju No. 8 series eventually.

Back