• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Into the MarioVerse Kingmaker- Mafia Win!

@voltairenism When can I expect you'll have more certainty about answer #4? You seem to not know which way to go about things - do you agree or disagree with anyone's answer to the same question?

@Fleshy did you have a different username at the time? I don't remember a Fleshy.

@MyLifeIsCake I hope I can sell you on Vanilla Townie being the most interesting role if you still feel that way about roles. No claims please.

@DinoTown what do you mean by perfect track record?

@Damniel didn't get pinged for that one specifically.
Post automatically merged:

Could it have to do with too many people being pinged in a single post?

I mean never having voted for someone who turned out to be townie.

First two days in this game makes me :unsure:

got pinged in both
@voltairenism When can I expect you'll have more certainty about answer #4? You seem to not know which way to go about things - do you agree or disagree with anyone's answer to the same question?

@Fleshy did you have a different username at the time? I don't remember a Fleshy.

@MyLifeIsCake I hope I can sell you on Vanilla Townie being the most interesting role if you still feel that way about roles. No claims please.

@DinoTown what do you mean by perfect track record?

@Damniel didn't get pinged for that one specifically.

Could it have to do with too many people being pinged in a single post?
sorry I was on mobile and didn't made myself clear? I'm actually very certain on how I am going to go about this, it's basically like this: I will as I normally would, by analizying and making my own reads, and I hope people vote as well, or at least ask everyone who they would lynch. If everyone agrees on one person, I will ask for other ideas. If it's torn between people, I will choose the one I think it's the most scum and ask if people agree, and I hope to not everyone agree, otherwise I will keep asking around. If no one is very likely to be scum on my view, I will bring someone new. Hence and repeat. This will be exausting smh
Most people said the same as me, not sure about this particular bit here ^ though

First two days in this game makes me :unsure:
Are you trying to compare my second game to me now?
Also, are you trying to compare me, saying not everyone always votes correctly, to me, who (while cocky about being right thrice in a row) would have openly admitted that my other votes were badly placed?

I got Geo's direct ping, and Sidney quoting me. I'm watching the thread but it doesn't notify me every time someone post, just every other time. Anyone else getting that?

got pinged in both

sorry I was on mobile and didn't made myself clear? I'm actually very certain on how I am going to go about this, it's basically like this: I will as I normally would, by analizying and making my own reads, and I hope people vote as well, or at least ask everyone who they would lynch. If everyone agrees on one person, I will ask for other ideas. If it's torn between people, I will choose the one I think it's the most scum and ask if people agree, and I hope to not everyone agree, otherwise I will keep asking around. If no one is very likely to be scum on my view, I will bring someone new. Hence and repeat. This will be exausting smh
Most people said the same as me, not sure about this particular bit here ^ though

So you will become concerned if everyone is unanimous in who they say they want lynched if I'm understanding you correctly. Seems like a healthy mindset if that's what you mean.

Are you trying to compare my second game to me now?
Also, are you trying to compare me, saying not everyone always votes correctly, to me, who (while cocky about being right thrice in a row) would have openly admitted that my other votes were badly placed?

You said never, Dino!

So you will become concerned if everyone is unanimous in who they say they want lynched if I'm understanding you correctly. Seems like a healthy mindset if that's what you mean.
yes exactly. I prefer to shake everything constatly instead of trusting who I see as town

Volt what's your preferred form of execution you will be using?
guillotine ;)

yes exactly. I prefer to shake everything constatly instead of trusting who I see as town

guillotine ;)

I think finding a balance between the extremes is key. Also I would hope it's not just a massive majority on a specific player day 1 unless they confessed or slipped. As in an extreme slip and not just a "oh you said 'the town' you must be a wolf" type of thing.

Back