Mafia Into the MarioVerse Kingmaker- Mafia Win!

Some questions for y'all:

1) What are your preferred pronouns? Also, do you have any nickname that you prefer to go by?
2) What is your timezone/schedule?
3) How would you describe your past experience with mafia?
4) As a king if the majority wants someone lynched that you do not will you go against it?
5) As a King how will you go about having a leadership position in general, in addition to the question above?

1. He/Him, just Fleshy is fine too
2. GMT (UK), I'll try to be around for EOD, but might be less active at night. I'm working but should have plenty time to play still
3. This is my fist game back since 2017 (IIRC). My mafia experience is solely TBT, lots of games around 2016/2017
4. I'd plan to stick with majority unless I have a strong feeling about someone and in that case I'd like to go with my instinc but I may be swayed to the majority regardless
5. Mainly listen to everyone, pay attention. The same as always

1) What are your preferred pronouns? Also, do you have any nickname that you prefer to go by?
She/her and my name is Sidney so,,

Central time! Schedule is random. I don’t start school back for another 3 weeks so I just kinda...do things

This is my first game on the forums,,,;;

4) As a king if the majority wants someone lynched that you do not will you go against it?
I guess depends ?

5) As a King how will you go about having a leadership position in general, in addition to the question above?
Er....there’s not really much else to being king....right?

She/her and my name is Sidney so,,

Central time! Schedule is random. I don’t start school back for another 3 weeks so I just kinda...do things

This is my first game on the forums,,,;;

I guess depends ?

Er....there’s not really much else to being king....right?

Welcome to mafia!

A: He/Him/Ness

A: Central Time Zone, I'm an hour behind Daniel's schedule so I'll typically be around for EoD.

A: I would say I generally have a pretty methodical approach to things these days but I used to be pretty emotional. If you get me riled up then yeah I can have a bit of a temper but I'm better about that now

A: Acting as a vessel for others to vote kinda defeats the entire purpose of this being "Kingmaker," don't you think? If I'm kinged I'd rather use my own intuition and pose who I want to be eliminated that phase to those I trust for advice. This doesn't mean that I would be tone-deaf to the reads of others; I would definitely work to decide who the best elimination, but I wouldn't be doing Daniel's job of counting the votes and picking whoever has the most.

A: If you King me, you're kinging me in the name of Rock N' Roll. I have confidence that I would be a bad B as the king and act as a leader :cool:

She/Her and Dino
GMT + 00. I Should not be awake right now. I am going to be dead in the morning.
You've seen my whole experience with forum mafia as everything I've done with Reinassance and after. Also played ToS and Discord Madness.
uuuuh yes. I'm the Queen, I do what I want. If I make a mistake, so be it, I'd like to see someone else have a perfect track record.
I'll try and treat it as any other mafia day - read posts, discuss stuff with other members, once I have a confident idea of where to place my vote, I'll place it. Trying to treat it any differently will probably just lead to a greater chance of me messing it up.

Question: Can the King role be referred to as having the shine? :lemon:

1) I'm a grill, so she/her
2) Central timezone, but I also work most of the day so I will be post replies mostly at night
3) I've participated in the first few games but never got any interesting roles
4) I will look over the reasons they are being targeted and listen to arguments against it but will ultimately make whatever decision I feel is best
5) I mean, its kind of a position you're forced into, and I'm not hungry with power, so I will still try and read whatever else people want and go from there
Post automatically merged:

I get the pings randomly

DinoTown said:
uuuuh yes. I'm the Queen, I do what I want. If I make a mistake, so be it, I'd like to see someone else have a perfect track record.
@DinoTown I like your style, you got spunk.I think we should team up, what do you say?

Question: Can the King role be referred to as having the shine? :lemon:

1) I'm a grill, so she/her
2) Central timezone, but I also work most of the day so I will be post replies mostly at night
3) I've participated in the first few games but never got any interesting roles
4) I will look over the reasons they are being targeted and listen to arguments against it but will ultimately make whatever decision I feel is best
5) I mean, its kind of a position you're forced into, and I'm not hungry with power, so I will still try and read whatever else people want and go from there

I get the pings randomly
Hi! I was about to start your signature!

@DinoTown I like your style, you got spunk.I think we should team up, what do you say?
Team up as we are already a scum team, team up?

Back