• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Into the MarioVerse Kingmaker- Mafia Win!

before we start the game i just want to let you guys know i made a slight change in setup:

Before, no one could claim to be or discuss the identity of the kingmaker. however, i’ve changed it to that claiming to be kingmaker is allowed, but claiming the crowning process is not.

Example: One can say “I am the Kingmaker and I crowned X the previous day phase because...” or “I believe X is the kingmaker”. But you cannot say “I will king X for tomorrow”

the intent of the original rule was so the kingmaker, and any future replacements, cannot easily clear themselves. this rule change will still prevent that and allow discussion

Thank you to those who choiced their concern in this matter

Last edited:

"Welcome to MultiVerse Kingdom: Where Everyone is Welcomed!"

Waluigi saw this sign just as he entered the most beautiful kingdom he'd seen. Unlike most other Kingdoms in his world that focused on a specific element, MultiVerse Kingdom was a land of diverse backgrounds. Residents of different species from different worlds lived here.

Waluigi was so excited to finally find a place that might accept him and value him for his abilities, unlike those in Super Smash Bros. With that old life behind him, Waluigi was ready to begin anew.

The next morning he was found severely injured and was forced to be sent back to his home world.

fxQCaI9.png

Waluigi doesn't even have a good official theme lmao

A King has been selected for today! All hail King voltairenism!

You have 48 hours to discuss with the King as to who should be executed. Day One will end on July 22 at 7PM EST

Last edited:
I see host forced a king CC on Volt what a shame.

I may not be -the- king but I'm still a KING

Waluigi doesn't even have a good official theme lmao

Smh if you don’t think Waluigi Pinball is a bop and half idk what to tell you

Post automatically merged:

I see host forced a king CC on Volt what a shame.

I may not be -the- king but I'm still a KING
Refreshing to see you’re not the day 1 king as always :lemon:

Some questions for y'all:

1) What are your preferred pronouns? Also, do you have any nickname that you prefer to go by?
2) What is your timezone/schedule?
3) How would you describe your past experience with mafia?
4) As a king if the majority wants someone lynched that you do not will you go against it?
5) As a King how will you go about having a leadership position in general, in addition to the question above?

1) What are your preferred pronouns? Also, do you have any nickname that you prefer to go by?
He/Him/His/Your Majesty
Home office so mostly here all day CDT
Town Town Town, but crazy.
4) As a king if the majority wants someone lynched that you do not will you go against it?
No, unless I have a case to defend said action.
5) As a King how will you go about having a leadership position in general, in addition to the question above?
Neutral, I will be compromised.

i will answer these before i go to bed

1) she/her. most people call me by my name, annie, but epona is also fine (i imagine both will be used in this game bc i have a few friends playing)
2) on annual leave from work rn so no specific schedule. my timezone is GMT+1 (so EST +6) at the moment but i'll be back to GMT/EST+5 later in the week
3) i've been playing forum mafia since 2014 but with a rather sizeable gap from 2015-2020 lol
4) it depends on the situation. ideally i will stick with majority opinion unless it really really goes against what i think
5) idk, i guess if i'm king i'll be playing as though it were a normal plurality lynch setup in terms of everyone's thoughts/opinions carrying the same weight. obviously that is dependent on other people also playing with that same aim in mind though

anyway gn everyone see u tomorrow

My own answers:

1) he/him
2) EST but work double second and third shifts for the next few days, more free on the weekend. Consider me as basically having a Chinese timezone in other words.
3) I've played around 100 forum games at this point but I could still be more experienced in terms of how many different forums I have played in.
4) I'll try and compromise with the majority but if I heavily disagree with their choice I will lynch a suspect of mine that at least saw some support.
5) I will have to ask more questions and make sure I get tier lists from people as it is important to know where people are. Even if I'm not king, really.

lets avenge waluigi

1) any pronouns. volt is fine!!
2) GMT -3 (one hour ahead from EST), I woke up 9am and do absolutely nothing until midnight
3) dope
4) UGH well I would pitch my idea for lynch and describe why I think that way and try to discuss with everyone about it because I can be wrong as they can be wrong
5) GO OFF WITH THEIR HEADS jk I dont think I will be that much of a leader, just listen to everyone and discuss as usual

Back