I finished 24 :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Bells
:'( The greatest show ever is done. :( I think there's a movie coming out though. Finale of Season 8 was epic. Whoever hasn't seen this show, you're missing out. Go watch now.

All of the seasons on are Netflix to view without renting so I'll give it a shot.

[Nook said:
,Oct 7 2010, 08:19:07 PM]Let me guess, you're going to watch the series over and over again.
Oh yes, i totally have time between school, work, video games, computer, social stuff and homework to watch a weeks worth of content that ive seen and enjoyed already.

David said:
[Nook said:
,Oct 7 2010, 08:19:07 PM]Let me guess, you're going to watch the series over and over again.
Oh yes, i totally have time between school, work, video games, computer, social stuff and homework to watch a weeks worth of content that ive seen and enjoyed already.
Oh yes, because video games and social stuff isn't on the same tier as watching favorite episodes or seasons of something you enjoy(ed).

you watched inception god knows how many times. it isn't exactly the same, time-wise, but it's similar.

True story: I knew just from reading this topic title who had made this topic. The fact that it had an inconsequential event in someone's life for a subject and the ":O" emoticon to make it seem somehow more exciting combined to scream, "David, lol." in my face.

David said:
[Nook said:
Don't be too passive agressive, Jesus.

*trevor said:
David said:
[Nook said:
Don't be too passive agressive, Jesus.
Ahahahahahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back