• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

how much tbt have you spent on collectibles

maybe around 1k or so? i’ve never been super interested in the more expensive collectibles so i haven’t spent large sums of tbt on them

Probably thousands, but I can’t say for sure since some have been gifts and I’ve also given away all of my collectibles at least once or twice.

Probably spent 50k+ TBT already ;-; includes gifts for others and whatnot! I enjoy watching everyone’s lineups change and seeing all the pretty collectibles ☺💙

Last edited:
maybe the most i spent was 2k-5k max?? but now i don't really focus on collecting them like i used to

Probably spent 30k+ TBT already ;-; includes gifts for others and whatnot! I enjoy watching everyone’s lineups change and seeing all the pretty collectibles ☺💙
30k+....

So much in such a short time haha. I think I’ve spent maybe 15k? Probably less.

Honestly, I have zero idea. The most I've ever spent on a single collectable was prob 4 or 5 hundred, and I don't have many high end collectables. Not only that, but the ones I do have I got from events. I want to say less than 1k but I really can't be sure.

Edit: Looking throu my inventory, I realized alot are from trades as well, like trading my other collectables for someone else's. I could never save 1k, I spend it on art and New Horizoks art lol.

heart glow wand alone was around 10k lol.
I wanna say at least 25k tbt, but it’s probably more than that and I just lost track for my transactions.

probably a ridiculous amount - i have a ton that ive collected over the years. back in 2016ish i had a goal to get one of each giftable collectible, which i actually did achieve at one point (apart from a weird doll, rip) so i can't even imagine how much i spent on that quest.

Used to go crazy in 2016 but I'm just really...tired now (feelin old)

250? lol
I'm happy with my 5-item lineup for now :p

I only have the New Horizons Token, which I think was just 50. I'm not really into collectibles, lol

not really any at the moment, but ive been lurking around tbt marketplace (big mistake) and now there's a lot of things I'd really like to have in my lineup so I'm expecting to become broke very soon lol

Back