Friday the 13th Candy
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (144) +
I decided that it’s time to change my signature, to a TGAMM x TBT signature (like my forum avatar). Sorry if I’m being too specific, but this is how I like it done. Here are the character references:

IMG_1911.jpeg

Left to right: Molly, Ollie, June, Darryl, Libby, and Scratch (all as ghosts)

IMG_1912.jpeg

Left to right: Libby, Andrea, Ollie, and June (all as ghosts)

My request: I would like to see Molly McGee, Darryl McGee, Libby Stein-Torres, Andrea Davenport, Ollie Chen, and June Chen all as ghosts carrying glow wands, in a 5:2 wide picture. You can make it as big as you can. I can do the resizing later. Here’s what they’re carrying:
  • Molly - Crescent Moon Glow Wand
  • Darryl - Snowflake Glow Wand
  • Libby - Pumpkin Glow Wand
  • Andrea - Star Glow Wand
  • Ollie - Heart Glow Wand
  • June - Flower Glow Wand
It’s along a night sky background as well. When drawing the ghosts, try to stay as faithful to the drawing style as they were in the show.

In regards to the layout, I would put (from left to right) Darryl, Molly, Libby, and Andrea at the front with Molly being the closest to the front. I would also put June behind and above Molly and Darryl, and Ollie behind and above Libby and Andrea. And they’re all sharing their glow wands.

I’m willing to pay 700 TBT for the entire signature. I would leave the moon wand blank white since I would fill in the colors to make it an animated signature. But if you’re willing to make it into a gif so the moon wand stays animated, I will pay a total of 800 TBT.

To avoid communication confusion, I’m only requesting one artist to draw the signature picture for me. Do not start drawing until you reply to this thread. I’ll go ahead and pay when you agree to draw my signature.

I don’t mind trying this out for you! I’d leave the crescent moon wand blank, so you can animate it how you’d like.

@Foreverfox

I have animated the gif. If you think you can do better than I can on animating the picture (aka you'll have to recolor the moon wand several times and making it a gif), I will pay an additional 200 TBT. But for now, this is what I have:

Ghost Friends and Glow Wands.gif

Back