• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Goth, Emo, Scene

Reginald Fairfield

Bells
Orange Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Pink Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Green Balloon
While I love the aesthetic, I don't know much about the differences of these things short of what was in a South Park episode of all things:
They also do touch on the music preferences between the Goth and Emo, like how a goth wouldn't listen to Sunny Day Real Estate. Is this accurate?

Other than the fact that goths do get annoyed when you mistake them for emo, no, it's completely inaccurate.

I'm involved in the goth scene (mostly go to events in the UK and Germany) and listen to all sorts of music.

Yeah it’s not really accurate, I loved those episodes though lol! I’ve been around a lot of alt people and I have been through different phases. Each phase is listen to random music that didn’t even fit the aesthetic. It’s all random & about growing and learning new things/styles/music etc. I say Be YoU and if that falls under a category or two then so be it, who currs
Post automatically merged:

But if you wanna be blunt
Goth: dark hates everyone
Emo: sad emotional hates themselves
Scene: basically emo but hiding the sad part covering it up with bright colors and fake happiness

but that’s just a vague description and not everyone or every part fall under those

Back