• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Galactic Gyroids (Crews 3 & 4)

This guy was performing his latest song for his friends when I landed on the moon, and he was kind enough to let me listen to his final number! It's called The Stars I Used to Know, and in the song, he talks about his travels across the galaxies back when he was a young gyroid, and about all the lovely creatures he met along the way.
IMG_E1117.JPG

IMG_E1119.JPG

Sorry about the quality, I couldn't transfer my screenshots directly to my phone, so I had to take pictures of the screen -_-

Hi, your entry doesn't meet the 3x3 size requirement. If you could submit a new design that fits into a 3x3 area (the size of a small rug), as well as having the second proof photo in the same area as your first screenshot, I'll be able to accept your entry.
Here is my re- submitted photo entries … same area on a 3X3 rug … I hope it meets criteria … thank you again 😍

IMG_0553.jpeg
IMG_0542.jpeg

Yes, you can use in-game filters for the first screenshot, but your second has to be without one.

No, votes count even if they're from a different team than your own. The use of the word crew there is the same as saying community. Sorry for the confusion!
So voting between Moon Bunnies and ISC should be encouraged? I feel like a lot of people (including myself tbh) were mostly just liking stuff from their own teams at first and might still be doing that, since I think a lot of people are used to how votes only counted from your own team from the 2021 camp.

Edit: Also after reading this, I still assumed that crew favs count per team but I'm not sure if that's the case... Would the crew favourites be mixed among both teams? For example: If there were 3 winners, would there only be 3 winners split across both teams or would there be a top 3 for Moon Bunnies and a top 3 for ISC?

Peeking through the corner, I see it there. Sitting in the dark, as it works restlessly to uncover the mysteries of this newly-found world.
"THESE SPECIMENS TRULY ARE FASCINATING . . . I MUST KNOW MORE," it tells me. In fear of retaliation, I gave it a place in my home where it can continue to delve in its endeavors of learning more about us humans. As each day progresses, I grow weary of its presence. It weighs heavily on me. I ask myself several questions: Is there an end to this? Will it find what it's looking for? What is this thing truly capable of? and... will it ever leave my home? ... I really want my house back.

dg3ynxl-a0465b08-8bd3-4016-8bf6-94bf0207b7b3.jpg

dg3ynxh-7f3c30f8-ba5f-446d-8846-ce88d81139e3.jpg

We were out and about, examining the area near the wreckage from the Lopez, and came across this odd structure. It's... something, that's for sure. And yes, I brought a bear with me to the Camp. So what?
IMG_20230727_180648.jpg

IMG_20230727_180657.jpg
Also, excuse the mediocre photo quality. Like with @/pottercrossing, I took the photos directly from the phone, as I am used to doing.

So voting between Moon Bunnies and ISC should be encouraged? I feel like a lot of people (including myself tbh) were mostly just liking stuff from their own teams at first and might still be doing that, since I think a lot of people are used to how votes only counted from your own team from the 2021 camp.

Edit: Also after reading this, I still assumed that crew favs count per team but I'm not sure if that's the case... Would the crew favourites be mixed among both teams? For example: If there were 3 winners, would there only be 3 winners split across both teams or would there be a top 3 for Moon Bunnies and a top 3 for ISC?
How many winners will there be for the rainbow crescent collectible?
After getting some clarification from another staff member, I did miss read the crew voting wording myself. So yes, you both were correct, votes only count from your own teammates. I'll tweak the wording and add the clarification to the OG post to clear up any more confusion there.

As for how many favorites to win the collectible, there will be 3 winners for each team.

On my travels I stumbled across a peculiar species faced by a crossroads and a suspiciously familiar face - the choice seemed simple enough, follow the woods or explore the enchanted forest, but in the few minutes that I observed the interaction I saw the alien switch sides half a dozen times! Opting to help the little guy I directed him to the best side and welcome him to the International Space Cetaceans.

image2.jpeg

image0 2.jpeg

Back