• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Galactic Gyroids (Crews 3 & 4)

IMG_20230726_110408.jpg

2023072704440200-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Also some bonus because I couldn't decide between green and blue :(

IMG_20230726_110426.jpg

Day 1 of unidentified alien observations: I have stumbled upon two small, peculiar extraterrestrials on the planet Orcastris. Along with some unusual native plant specimens, the ETs have been secured in a terrarium. They appear to be captivated by the moon shining through the spaceship windows, their arms outstretched as if yearning to return to their distant cosmic home. A sense of unease has washed over me. I think we've made a mistake. 🌌

CQk0wf4.jpg

Poor gyroid babies. Sorry, the house got in the way and couldn't be moved anywhere better, but hopefully you can see the 3x3 squares. 😊

LsZpVZM.jpg

。* . ✭ legend of the lost

1690391548790.png

Broken clay crunches underfoot as you make your way further into a cathedral. Silvery statues stand rapt at attention around you, a thick layer of dust coating their once shiny surfaces. You feel the weight of their stares as they look between you and the lone mural of a moon bunny, resting in eternal sleep. 。* . ✭.

1690389656313.png
proof + the code for my moon bunny if anyone wanted to kidnap our deity LOL
1690389862666.png

You’re making your way through some mysterious, overgrown ruins and just as you’re about to lose hope on finding a way out, you see a faint, blue glow. As you make your way closer, your path leads you to an opening with a beautiful starlit sky. You spot some sort of tiny blue creature interacting with a rabbit with pearlescent fur. They gaze at the pink moon together and you can't help but also be drawn to the soft, rose-coloured light yourself.

Galatic_Gyroids_1.jpeg

Galatic_Gyroids_proof.jpeg

I probably know the answer but just thought I would ask … could I replace my entry picture with the cropped one I should have used? I saved them to Twitter and downloaded to my tablet but I selected the uncropped one to upload here by mistake 😳

are the in-game camera filters allowed to be used?
Yes, you can use in-game filters for the first screenshot, but your second has to be without one.

Quick question: Do the votes only count for the favorite prize if they're people from your crew?
No, votes count even if they're from a different team than your own. The use of the word crew there is the same as saying community. Sorry for the confusion!

Hi, your entry doesn't meet the 3x3 size requirement. If you could submit a new design that fits into a 3x3 area (the size of a small rug), as well as having the second proof photo in the same area as your first screenshot, I'll be able to accept your entry.
OK … thanks so much … I will redo it … I really appreciate your help!

Back