• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

For the Bul

DarthGohan1

TBT Old Timer
Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Yellow Heart Balloon
Purple Heart Balloon
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
sigbul3ew.png

bul.jpg

Well, Bul, a week ago you said you were leaving for a week because you were streesed out here. Appreciating all you do to help TBT, i asked all active members here to come up with a present for your return (which was supposed to be tomorrow). Fish and I were the only ones to make anything, but everyone here appreciates everything you do to keep TBT up and running.
(As you probably can tell, Fish's is the better-looking sig).

thats just bull crap

i made something and i already gave it to him

i beleive the correct statement is their the only people to go along with thescheme of all at once

BULSHIG.jpg

is what i made him and i gave to him a while back

I only see a red X and I never got inform of any present making probably because I haven't been around for a long time.

I herby give BUL,

my broom:
broom.jpg

note, this is the BROOM OF DOOM, the one mentined in my sig. it was given to me a an early bitthday, but I give it to you. not worry, I have a lot left.....

Wow, guys, I really appreciate this.

:'(

Thanks a lot! Wow... Didn't know I was so wanted.

:p

its no problem...and sorry smash king, i'm not sure if you were even here when i sent this out.

Back