explain your user title!

Well, I am a very petty person and something common that homophobes like to complain about is LGBT+ members "throwing their sexuality in everyone's face!" Or that "I'm fine if you're gay but that's something you do in private!" So.... I've opted to make it obvious that I am a lesbian.

The adjective before "lesbian" changes based on the season, my mood, or like right now - my signature/avi set! Since my current set is space themed my user title matches that. 🥰

It's the title of one of Stardew Valley's spring themes! I wanted something to herald the coming of spring, and since Stardew's 1.6 update is also coming out this month (although I'm on Switch so I won't be able to play it right away, I'm still v excited though!!), this seemed like a good way to celebrate both! 🌱

Also I just capitalized it normally this time instead of using the aesthetic lowercase I normally use for my user titles; I think it looks a bit more cheerful this way.

My temporary new user title is based on my title in Splatoon 3. Of course, I'll revert back to my usual "History-Loving Princess" title sometime after.

The reason for the user title itself is that I thought it sounds "cool".

IMG_20240301_211715.jpg

i collect tour posters (also keep the tickets) from comedy gigs that i've been to. got four so far!! it's a smol collection right now but it shall expand

I don't think it has much meaning. I was probably thinking of the Alice Cooper song "Always Chasing Rainbows" when I entered it.

my current user title is "Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦", referencing my recent trip that I took to Ontario.

I've been there twice now, stayed near Toronto (but not in Toronto bc I am in fact not rich) and I love it there. I love seeing the diversity and different cultures that populate the largest cities in Ontario. not to mention, being in a big city is exciting, having spent my life living in small cities in central Ohio. it's a long ways off but I'm contemplating living there someday, I need a change of pace and a change of scenery in my life. so because of that, I am an American by nationality, but I'm also a Canadian at heart. 💗

I changed my aesthetic to Princess Peach for MAR10 Day, and I wanted a user title that was short but sweet. "Life is Peachy" is also the name of one of my favorite Korn albums - Totally unrelated to the character aside from the pun name, but I love it nonetheless.

It's the name of a T+pazolite song I like. Wasn't sure what to set it as syo I picked it.

A quote from Star Wars Episode VI. I was waiting for something that seemed good enough to make into a user title throughout the entire trilogy, and I finally settled on this.

The first time I caught a squid on NH it showed that as the joke I could practically hear the character's heart break...and being the horrid, horrid person I am nearly fell off the bed laughing. -_-' So I chose it because it makes me laugh. Ah, my terrible sense of humor. *shakes head*

Back