• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Do you play in 3D or in 2D?

I play in 2D to keep my battery up as long as possible (but I then keep it on brightness 5 w/o power saver on so heh talk about conserving battery life, right????).

I play in 2D. In order for the 3D to actually look nice, I have to hold it away from my face. But if I do that, then I can't see the game because of my terrible eyesight. I don't really mind, though. :p

Last edited:
I think 3D is cool to play in for a little bit but I play in 2D most of the time

I cant play in 3D it hurts my eyes and my head,so 2D I do put it on 3D sometimes for like 30 seconds

I play in 2D, I rarely play in 3D as it hurt's my eyes (I wear glasses). However, I've been thinking of getting the N3DS as the 3D is much better on your eyes. I should have gotten a 2DS as I rarely play in 3D though...

I play in 2D quite regularly, but I am going to start playing in 3D a lot more from next Friday. ;)
I will be getting the New Nintendo 3DS.

I don't play ACNL in 3D (mostly because it makes my battery run out), but I do for Supermario3Dland.

Always 2D. Always. The main reason it took me so long to get a 3DS was because the gimmick bothered me and I didn't realize you could turn it off - I get major headaches if I look at 3D stuff for a while so I was thrilled to hear I had the option of choosing to play without it on.

Back