• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Do you play in 3D or in 2D?

Titi

Cynically insane
Bells
Winter Mittens
Silver Mailbox
I wanted to know how others play ACNL...
Personally I play in 2D, I have SO much trouble with the 3D on my 3DS...
It looks so fuzzy and weird no matter how I put it.

What about you guys?

2D mine looks fuzzy and weird too if I try to use 3D, which I noticed before I ever bought it and almost wasn't going to get one at all but when ACNL and Pokemon x came out I could stop myself :)

2D. 3D is nice but it eats the battery life fast and hurts my eyes after time. Makes me feel dizzy after a while. I am still not use to it. But per say, I don't use the 3D often while I play Animal Crossing.

3D if it's an event or a nice day, 2D if i'm just derping around

I play in 2d but when it snows or rains or the blossom flys about then I switch to 3d just to watch the effect :)

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks the 3D sucks! I was beginning to worry that maybe my 3DS had a problem.

2D. I've tried putting it on 3D, my eyes start to hurt and the screen goes all blurry. I can't even play with 3D on for more than one minute.

I'm rarely using the 3D feature because it feels exhausting for my eyes after a while. But from time to time I switch it on to have a look at certain details, like falling cherry blossom petals. :)

I usually have it on 2d but sometimes I switch to 3d for the funzies (I don't have it too long though because as many have pointed out above it's very exhausting on the eyes)

always 2D! I only use 3D for a couple seconds to watch cherry blossoms fall or something, but not longer than that.

3D makes me nauseous and honestly people who use 3D all the time are probably invincible

Back