• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Do you play in 3D or in 2D?

I always play in 2D. But my brother plays with the 3D turned all the way up. It was difficult the times we were sharing the 3DS.

Aah, always in 2D. I have a 3DS for the express purpose of playing New Leaf but if had been playable on the DS Lite I would've been just fine. ; v;

( The 3D is like, an INSTANT headache creator for me. ; o; )

I will watch the aurora borealis things like tht in 3d but it is short lived. Most the time im in 2d to save my eyes..I also do not have an xl I have the older aqua small one so ugh

I play mostly in 2D. I'm getting the New 3DS XL, and I've read that it vastly improves the 3D. Once I get it, I'm going to see if what I've read is true.

I always play in 2D. The 3D gives me a massive headache and nausea. I never turn the 3D on anymore.

I constantly have it on 3D. It never bothers me. It actually looks 100x cooler and makes me feel like I'm actually in the game.

playing in 3d is cool, and i can withstand playing in 3d for a long time, but i play in 2d because i think playing in 3d easily drains the battery..? so yep 2d all the way hahah :cool:

I play in 2D always. Although, I do want to switch the 3D on to see 3D snow etc. now that I've read this post. My problem is that I rarely ever hold the 3DS straight on. I look at the screen from an angle a lot, which distorts the image.

2D. I play no games in 3D, it makes me very nauseous (and it's motion-related and I can't take any medicine in my house for it)

I usually only see 3D for all of about 5 seconds because I keep bumping the switch. *is too lazy to change the settings* But I pretty play only in 2D. 3D graphics don't bother me at all really, it just that the positions recommended that you hold the 3DS to see 3D best vs. my comfortable angle of holding it = blurry terrible image.

I've never used 3d on AC:NL, let alone any game I have on the 3ds. I've forgot about it since the 3d hurts my eyes and just never used it.

Back