• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Bell Tree Direct - 3.20.21 - New Horizons' 1 Year and Coming Soon on TBT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to the winners and I hope you got what you wanted!
The egg hunt seems fun, can't wait for that.
Also thank you for the free bells 😊

also also, yay easter

(I don't know how the hell I'm gonna get all the new eggs this year, with my currently available funds. rip, need another fair with new pricey collectibles I don't care about or something)

also also, yay easter

(I don't know how the hell I'm gonna get all the new eggs this year, with my currently available funds. rip, need another fair with new pricey collectibles I don't care about or something)
Wait, eggs cost money?(I joined in August so I missed the egg hunt, rip)

This is really neat news! I loved the time/seasonal alternating backgrounds, I missed it a lot ☺️ it's going to be real pleasant visiting the forum in the evenings again.

Thank you for the free bells! And heya Jack the Zipper, long time no see 😅 can't wait to suffer through immeasurable hours again hunting down eggs!

Congrats to the St. Patrick’s Day raffle winners!

I’m also SUPER excited for the day and night themes to be returning, as well as the seasonal themes to be added. It will definitely add a lot more to the ambience and feel of the forum.

The other changes plus the Easter egg event coming up are all nice and well. The shop restock is much appreciated too (I won’t be buying anything myself as I’m saving up my funds for now, but glad that others are able to now!).

Thank you for all you do, staff! :)

Wait, eggs cost money?(I joined in August so I missed the egg hunt, rip)
they cost egg currency you have to solve riddles and find or input a code etc to earn, which you then spend on the shop to purchase the egg collectibles

but there's never enough currency to be able to purchase one of every tradeable egg, even if you manage to solve all the clues. so the rest need to be bought/traded for secondhand

and then if you solve every clue first, you can purchase the golden egg. which that requires you to spend all of your egg currency, which means you then have to get all the tradable eggs secondhand

also, ever since the 2016 event, all eggs aside from the annual golden have always been new. so I'm not banking on the staff giving me a break with there being like only 3 new eggs and 2 rereleased ones or something, much as I'd love them to

they cost egg currency you have to solve riddles and find or input a code etc to earn, which you then spend on the shop to purchase the egg collectibles

but there's never enough currency to be able to purchase one of every tradeable egg, even if you manage to solve all the clues. so the rest need to be bought/traded for secondhand

and then if you solve every clue first, you can purchase the golden egg. which that requires you to spend all of your egg currency, which means you then have to get all the tradable eggs secondhand

also, ever since the 2016 event, all eggs aside from the annual golden have always been new. so I'm not banking on the staff giving me a break with there being like only 3 new eggs and 2 rereleased ones, or something, much as I'd love them to
Oh, I get it now.

Congrats to the winners!

Looking forward to the return of the season and time cycles. Truly did miss it when browsing at 4 in the morning haha.

I'm going to be out of state when the hunt happens so that's going to be eggtra fun. :'^D
Eggcited to see what kind of eggs we will be getting this time around nonetheless!

oh no I still haven't recovered from the Halloweaster egg hunt lol

still, tysm for the free tbt! I'm broke after buying that purple feather lmaooo
also yay the day/night transition is finally coming back!!😍😍

I'm so happy that I won the spring shamrock! I already have a kaleidoclover from the last time they were available, but I had no shamrocks. Now I have one. And St. Patrick's Day is my birthday, so I feel extra lucky to have both of the collectibles themed for that day now. ^_^

I'm so happy that I won the spring shamrock! I already have a kaleidoclover from the last time they were available, but I had no shamrocks. Now I have one. And St. Patrick's Day is my birthday, so I feel extra lucky to have both of the collectibles themed for that day now. ^_^
Happy belated birthday! 🎂

Big congratulations to the winners of the raffle!

It's going to be very egg-citing to search for the eggs that Zipper has in store for us...I'm super egg-cited for the upcoming Easter event!

Aw yay! Happy belated birthday! Glad you got the one that you didn't have!

happy belated birthday!! i hope it was an amazing one and congrats on the shamrock! 💚🥳

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back