• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Battle 7 (W1) : Bear Arts VS Handsome Power - GROUP TEAM BATTLE / AC TOURNAMENT

Which team of villagers will win the fight ?

• Bear Arts (Chow, Pekoe, Curt & Groucho)

Votes: 39 69.6%
  • Handsome Power (Chief, Raymond, Bam & Lopez)

Votes: 17 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magus

Cranky since childhood
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
November Birthstone (Topaz)
New Horizons Token
Hello everyone ! 🤯
Welcome to the AC FIGHTING TOURNAMENT 🏆

PLEASE NOTE❗
If you want all the information of how it will goes, please just click below to check the main thread :

AC FIGHTING TOURNAMENT POLLS - Concept & General Discussion Thread

The fighters of the Battle 7 are :

Bear Arts
ChowPicACNH.png
PekoePicACNH.png
CurtPicACNH.png
GrouchoPicACNH.png

Chow, Pekoe, Curt & Groucho

VERSUS

Handsome Power
ChiefPicACNH.png
RaymondPicACNH.png
BamPicACNH.png
LopezPicACNH.png

Chief, Raymond, Bam & Lopez

Choose your winners AND VOTE ! To do so you just have to imagine them fighting.
Please consider all the criteria : personal preference, species, personalities, fighting mood of the pictures, special attacks (use your imagination 😜).

You can always justify your vote by explaining why you think the Team you choose would win the fight !

YOU HAVE 7 DAYS TO VOTE !
Don't forget to vote here too :

Battle 1 : Animal Rangers VS Wolves Gang
Battle 2 : Wrestling Team VS Bouncing Rabbits
Battle 3 : Gym Addicts VS Big & Loud

Battle 4 : Old Masters VS The Birds
Battle 5 : Feminist Movement VS Small & Angry
Battle 6 : Mystical Hit VS Rapid Scratches
Battle 8 : Royal Guard VS Heavy Metal

°°°

📌GROUP TEAM BATTLE 7 RESULTS
56 VOTES
The winning team qualified for the next wave is...

🏅BEAR ARTS
Chow, Pekoe, Curt & Groucho

ChowPicACNH.png
PekoePicACNH.png
CurtPicACNH.png
GrouchoPicACNH.png

Note : The team will be split in two in the next wave and will fight as duos !

Last edited:
Handsome Power will distract Bear Arts with their good looks, and then strike! 😁

Hahahaha maybe !
But Pekoe looks like Chun Li and Chow is freaking scary.
Plus you don't want to mess with two more angry bears like Curt and Groucho...
My vote goes for Bear Arts here !

I feel like Handsome Power would just sweet talk Bear Arts into doing a business deal, and then hire them as thugs and backup for the upcoming fights. Bam would probably object to the idea because he's too righteous, then get kicked out because he's no longer needed. Then he'd start a rebel group with some of the losers, and try to destroy the fighting tournament regime and it's evil hosts. Of course he'd fail immediately though, because Magus would just don his gauntlet of power and snap him out of existence.

Ok i'm way too invested in this tournament now, why did I do this. I'm starting to think up a whole story with plot twists and a potential anime adaption inside my own head lmao.

I feel like Handsome Power would just sweet talk Bear Arts into doing a business deal, and then hire them as thugs and backup for the upcoming fights. Bam would probably object to the idea because he's too righteous, then get kicked out because he's no longer needed. Then he'd start a rebel group with some of the losers, and try to destroy the fighting tournament regime and it's evil hosts. Of course he'd fail immediately though, because Magus would just don his gauntlet of power and snap him out of existence.

Ok i'm way too invested in this tournament now, why did I do this. I'm starting to think up a whole story with plot twists and a potential anime adaption inside my own head lmao.
I love this 😂
Post automatically merged:

Hahahaha maybe !

On the other hand after reading all of you I think Raymond could be the master of evil and the Handsome Power some kind of mafia team, now I hesitate to change my vote 😆

Last edited:
Gotta go with the Bears! Mainly because they are bears, but also due to the fact Raymond is on the other team.

I mean.. four bears against prey animals (except Chief)? Bears are gonna win. Plus, Chow knows some sort of martial art, so he will be a huge asset.

I think handsome power has the chance to win. Loez's antlers could be used to impale the bears. Chief can bite them, Bam will crush them with his strong muscles while Raymond just throws hot coffee lol.

Bear arts because 1 . Pekoe 2. Pekoe 3. Pekoe

Hahahaha maybe !
^^^^^ Pekoe looks like Chun Li

But also chows on that team, I think the opposing team would just faint at the sight of him

LAST DAY TO VOTE for the Battle 7 guys !

The second wave of fights is coming soon 🤩

Hello everyone ! There's not as many votes for the last 2 polls of the first wave and only a few hours before closure !
Don't forget to vote if you haven't yet ☺ 🙏

Back