• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Battle 1 (W1) : Animal Rangers VS Wolves Gang - GROUP TEAM BATTLE / AC TOURNAMENT

Which team of villagers will win the fight ?

• Animal Rangers (Kid Cat, Agent S, Big Top & Rocket)

Votes: 56 55.4%
  • Wolves Gang (Lobo, Freya, Whitney & Wolfgang)

Votes: 45 44.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magus

Cranky since childhood
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
November Birthstone (Topaz)
New Horizons Token
Hello everyone ! ๐Ÿ˜
Welcome to the AC FIGHTING TOURNAMENT ๐Ÿ†

PLEASE NOTEโ—
If you want all the information of how it will goes, please just click below to check the main thread :

AC FIGHTING TOURNAMENT POLLS - Concept & General Discussion Thread

The fighters of the Battle 1 are :

Animal Rangers
KidCatPicACNH.png
AgentSPicACNH.png
BigTopPicACNH.png
RocketPicACNH.png

Kid Cat, Agent S, Big Top & Rocket

โš” VERSUS โš”

Wolves Gang

LoboPicACNH.png
FreyaPicACNH.png
WhitneyPicACNH.png
WolfgangPicACNH.png

Lobo, Freya, Whitney & Wolfgang

Choose your winners AND VOTE ! To do so you just have to imagine them fighting.
Please consider all the criteria : personal preference, species, personalities, fighting mood of the pictures, special attacks (use your imagination ๐Ÿ˜œ).
You can always justify your vote by explaining why you think the Team you choose would win the fight !

YOU HAVE 7 DAYS TO VOTE !
Don't forget to vote here too :
Battle 2 : Wrestling Team VS Bouncing Rabbits

ยฐยฐยฐ

๐Ÿ“ŒGROUP TEAM BATTLE 1 RESULTS
101 VOTES
The winning team qualified for the next wave is...

๐Ÿ…ANIMAL RANGERS
Kid Cat, Agent S, Big Top & Rocket

KidCatPicACNH.png
AgentSPicACNH.png
BigTopPicACNH.png
RocketPicACNH.png

Note : The team will be split in two in the next wave and will fight as duos !

Last edited:
That's a fun idea lol
I voted for the animal rangers because they're obviously prepared for it

That's a fun idea lol
I voted for the animal rangers because they're obviously prepared for it
Happy you enjoy the concept ! ๐Ÿ˜œ
The rangers clearly seem to have elemental powers ๐Ÿ˜†
But I think the wolves can be savage and tricky as a group so my personal vote goes for them ! ๐Ÿบ

Personally going with the wolf gang! In my mind the animal rangers would start out strong...but just a little *too* strong and eventually run out of power while the wolves are unfazed and win by endurance haha

Wolf pack (or gang): while the super heroes might have powers, the wolf pack has maturity on their side (all of them are snooty or cranky).

Game of Thrones or the Avengers. I prefer GoT.
Nice comparison hahaha. I agree ! You could say the Wolves Gang is the Stark Family.

Personally going with the wolf gang! In my mind the animal rangers would start out strong...but just a little *too* strong and eventually run out of power while the wolves are unfazed and win by endurance haha
Yeah I see this too.

My vote would have to go to the Wolves because I like Freya and Lobo enough to carry the team for Wolfgang, who I think is just alright, and Whitney, whose design I liked at first but found I really couldn't stand when I had her in New Leaf.

I like unique designs and I appreciate the superhero/Super Sentai/Power Rangers gimmick that Agent S, Big Top, Kid Cat, and Rocket have. They'd probably beat most other teams for me because it's fun. It just so happens, however, that Freya and Lobo are among the higher end of my favorite villagers in the series, so it's hard to compete with them.

Wolves, although animal rangers are prepared and pรตwฤ“rลก

personally wolves are way better but anyway.
Who's to say Whitney can't have ice powers :0 she is an arctic wolf?
Freeze all of rockets water (assuming that her poster is her power)

couldn't super speed be kept in an ice dome that continues to freeze?
yeah i might be depending on Whitney a bit too much but look, imo she's the only one I could really see with "powers"

anyways lobo and Wolfgang could be fighters
I can't imagine freya fighting but once someone chips her nail then sure

Super Heroes definitely win in a fight. I mean, isnโ€™t this the entire reason theyโ€™re dressed like that? Whitney and Freya definitely canโ€™t fight imo.

Not totally related, but I also think itโ€™s hilarious that Agent S looks blasted out of her mind at all times.

definitely animal rangers.

(editing to add reasoning:
personal preference - in this regard theyโ€™re both great group of villagers

species - wolves are tough but against a gorilla AND an elephant? nah. the squirrel and cat would act as bait and then BOOM

personalities - definitely animal rangers, i donโ€™t think i need to explain this too much

fighting mood of the pictures - are you joking! animal rangers all the way

special attacks - i mean. this is definitely animal rangers)

wolves gang voters are delusional ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

(jk...ish)

Sorry, @Magus, but my bias is shining through. ๐Ÿ˜… But to add some realism to it, who actually thinks these villagers are superheroes? They are lazy zoo animals/pets whose owners dressed them up in costumes. ๐Ÿ˜‚ The wolves are tough, fierce, and out for bells (yes, I censored blood)... ๐Ÿ˜

This is a tough one, but I'd probably give it to the wolves. I can't really see a squirrel or cat doing much against four wolves, and they can easily just swarm the more formidable elephant and gorilla opponents.

Who's to say Whitney can't have ice powers :0 she is an arctic wolf?
Freeze all of rockets water (assuming that her poster is her power)

couldn't super speed be kept in an ice dome that continues to freeze?
yeah i might be depending on Whitney a bit too much but look, imo she's the only one I could really see with "powers"

anyways lobo and Wolfgang could be fighters
I can't imagine freya fighting but once someone chips her nail then sure

I can see Whitney owning ice powers too ! โ„
But when I made this team I imagined that Whitney and Freya were like modern pro assassins lol
(Like Anna and Nina Williams)

Animal Rangers win this. I feel like they have a giant mecha on standby and a bunch of wolves isn't going to even dent that thing.​
Yeah if they have a giant mecha it would change things, but maybe the wolves could be made giants by some witch ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Sorry, @Magus, but my bias is shining through. ๐Ÿ˜… But to add some realism to it, who actually thinks these villagers are superheroes? They are lazy zoo animals/pets whose owners dressed them up in costumes. ๐Ÿ˜‚ The wolves are tough, fierce, and out for bells (yes, I censored blood)... ๐Ÿ˜
Don't be sorry, I see the rangers as some kids cosplaying too, Big Top even refuses to do the dishes her mama told him to do right now ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
Back